* Contact me for more details.
@ 2014-06-18 16:21 MARTIN DESMOND
From: MARTIN DESMOND @ 2014-06-18 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friend. I want to transfer USD5.5Million into your account Contact
me for more details.

* Contact me for more details.
@ 2014-09-25 12:51 MARTIN DESMOND
From: MARTIN DESMOND @ 2014-09-25 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friend I am a banker in IDB BANK.I want to transfer an abandoned USD5.
5Million to your Bank account. 40/percent will be your share. No risk involved
but keep it as secret Thanks.Contact me for more details.

* Contact me for more details.
@ 2014-02-13  7:59 MARTIN DESMOND
From: MARTIN DESMOND @ 2014-02-13  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi friend. I want to transfer an abandoned USD5.5Million to your Bank account.
40/percent will be your share. Contact me for more details.

* CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS
@ 2013-07-26 16:53 David FreeMan
From: David FreeMan @ 2013-07-26 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Contact Me For More Details--
I am Mr. David S. Freeman, the Principal Partner of Paull & Williamsons
Solicitors, Scotland.my late client willied he sum of 7.5 Million Pounds
Sterling to you as his next of kin.Please ENSURE TO contact me via email
for more info. Thanks, David Freeman N.B: Only Contact me via
(david.s.freeman@lawyer.com)