* $0.92/pc monopod selfie stick,on promotion
@ 2015-08-05  3:17 Raymond
From: Raymond @ 2015-08-05  3:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Dear
Good day
$0.92/pc monopod selfie stick with cable take pole,only from us,the arcpeaks factory
Please feel free to contact me for more details
Thanks
Best Regards
Ray
arcpeaks.en.alibaba.com
Skype:sixiwenzhi
MOBIL:+86 18924649532

We will attend Hong kong Electronics Fair(Autumn Edition) On  Oct 13th to 16th,2015
Our booth located at  ED-D26 at Expo Drive Hall
Welcome

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-08-05  3:22 UTC | newest]