* [AD] Kids gift supplier
@ 2015-09-24  3:25 Jay Wang
From: Jay Wang @ 2015-09-24  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi

We are professional in produces metal promotional items since 2003. supporting from design, samples and manufacture.
Accept payment by T/T, Western Union and paypal, our factory of staff is nearly 100 peoples, over 12 years OEM/ODM experience.
Our main clients which from Eroupe, North america and Oceania, Welcome to  contact if you have inquiry, I am Jay, thank you for your time.

Sincerely
Jay Wang
Sales Department, Skype ID: sonier-pins
Sonier Pins Co.,Ltd
Add : No.2, JiXi ShunCheng Center,
Xiaolan Town,Zhongshan City 528400,Guangdong ,China.
Tel:(86 -760)22123680     Fax:(86 -760)22122916
Mail:info@sonier-pins.com   Web:www.sonier-pins.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-24  3:35 UTC | newest]