* Wine Enthusiasts List
@ 2018-07-10 21:06 Sofia Thomas
From: Sofia Thomas @ 2018-07-10 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Would you be interested in reaching out to "Wine Drinkers list " from USA?

Our Databases:-    1.Beer Drinkers List                 2.Alcohol Drinkers List

                     3.Beverage Consumers                 4.Liquor  Drinkers List

                     5.Food Enthusiasts List              6.Gift Buyers List

                     7.Luxury Brand Buyers List           8.Home Owners List

                     9.Spa and Resort Visitors and many more.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100 percent permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Drinkers list.

Best Regards,
Sofia Thoma

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject ³Leave Out².

* Wine Enthusiasts List
@ 2018-05-14 18:36 Lori Grimes
From: Lori Grimes @ 2018-05-14 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to "Wine Enthusiasts list " from
USA?

Our Databases:-    1.Beer Drinkers List                 2.Alcohol
Drinkers List

                    3.Beverage Consumers                 4.Liquor
Drinkers List

                    5.Food Enthusiasts List              6.Gift Buyers List

                    7.Luxury Brand Buyers List           8.Home Owners List

                    9.Spa and Resort Visitors and many more.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100 percent permission based and
can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts
list.

Best Regards,
Lori Grimes