* Adding a new UVC Device
@ 2022-07-22  3:29 Bertrand COEZ
From: Bertrand COEZ @ 2022-07-22  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hello

I would like to add a device to the list,

Here it is : 5986:211b Acer, Inc HD Webcam.

Best regards,

Bertrand

* Re: Adding a new UVC Device
@ 2022-07-26  7:38 ` Ricardo Ribalda
       [not found]   ` <ed649780-bab6-bb7d-5ca1-cc6680c38702@neuf.fr>
From: Ricardo Ribalda @ 2022-07-26  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bertrand COEZ; +Cc: linux-media

Hi Bertrand

I am not sure that I understand your email.

Your device is not recognised by the driver? Can you send the output of
lsusb -v -d 5986:211b
?

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Ribalda

* Re: Adding a new UVC Device
       [not found]       ` <4268c301-6f42-6345-1a8d-f670f53b0c5c@neuf.fr>
@ 2022-08-16 19:41         ` Ricardo Ribalda
From: Ricardo Ribalda @ 2022-08-16 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

So it seems like there is a camera working. What makes you think that
it does not work?

Can you try to run

ls -la /dev/video*
v4l2-ctl --all -d /dev/video0