* dtv-scan-tables: please remove dvb-s/Eurobird1-28.5E
@ 2015-10-24 11:46 Nick Morrott
From: Nick Morrott @ 2015-10-24 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

As noted in my previous patch for Astra-28.2E, the Eurobird 1
satellite was removed from the 28E cluster a few months ago and
repositioned at 33E. My Astra patch removes the relevant Eurobird
entries from the Astra-28.2E scan table.

However, the separate dvb-s/Eurobird1-28.5E scan table should be
removed from the repository and recreated with the correct
name/contents in due course.

Thanks,
Nick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-10-24 11:46 UTC | newest]