* Progressive and continuous record of a DVB stream
@ 2014-04-09  8:43 shacky
From: shacky @ 2014-04-09  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi.

I need to make a continuous (H24) recording of some DVB-S and DVB-T
streams and I wish to let me to play it during its recording, without
waiting for the file closing.

The purpose is having something like a DVR which lets me to play a DVB
stream selecting a date/time, so I will also need to index every
recorded file trunk for channel, date and time (and I can make this in
a database).

I need to record every channel I find in the same MUX in a different TS file.

Is there any utility that could help me what I need?
Could you give me some advises, please?
I looked for some best practices but I didn't find anything special
regarding this question.

Thank you very much.
Bye!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-04-09  8:43 UTC | newest]