* GREETINGS
@ 2015-10-19 18:20 Liliane, Bettencourt
From: Liliane, Bettencourt @ 2015-10-19 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I, Liliane authenticate this email, you can read about me on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliane_Bettencourt  I write to you because I
intend to give you a portion of my Net-worth which I have been banking. I
want to cede it out as gift hoping it would be of help to you and others
too. Respond for confirmation.

My Private Email: lil_bettencourt_1@yahoo.fr

---

* Greetings...
@ 2018-12-04 15:53 Karen Post Office
From: Karen Post Office @ 2018-12-04 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get back to us, it is highly important. Mr.Ahmed Yaki

* Greetings
@ 2017-05-09 11:44 elodinewarlord01
From: elodinewarlord01 @ 2017-05-09 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Dearest ,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am
receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late
father's treasurer and properties from me since the  unexpected death
of my beloved Father ,my mother died 10years ago and I was left alone
with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to
Europe, but she hide  away my  international passport and other
valuable documents.  Luckily she did not discover where I kept my
father's File which contained very important documents . Now I am
presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am
seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father
of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 27.5 Million in one bank
here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted
the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being
a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me
to carry out the operation ,However, he advised me to provide a trustee
who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about
this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after
the release of the money ,I will give you details in my next mail after
receiving your acceptance mail to help me,

Best Regards
Miss. Elodine I. Coulibaly

* Greetings.
       [not found] <934227493.275261.1492161552873.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-04-14  9:19 ` Sarah JOHNSON
From: Sarah JOHNSON @ 2017-04-14  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Sarah JOHNSON I am 18 years old, the only daughter of late Mr. Raymond JOHNSON from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my university education in  your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7,000,000 USD) and made me understand that it was because of his position in the government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my studies.

I hope you will help me with the good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you 30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me. Please Contact me e-Mail:sarah.johnson197070@yahoo.com

I am waiting on your reply

Regards,

Sarah.