* [ANN] Added wikipage: Media Open Source Projects: Looking for Volunteers
@ 2018-03-30  8:05 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2018-03-30  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

As was suggested to me during the Portland ELC I have created a wiki page listing open
source projects in the media subsystem for which we need volunteers.

https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Media_Open_Source_Projects:_Looking_for_Volunteers

These are all projects that are limited to perhaps a month of work and do not require
in-depth media knowledge. So you won't find the Request API listed here :-)

Projects can be for documentation, drivers, v4l-utils (or other related userspace libraries).

Feel free to add new projects.

Regards,

	Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-30  8:05 UTC | newest]