linux-mtd.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 Visitors
@ 2018-12-28  8:26 Audrey Taylor
From: Audrey Taylor @ 2018-12-28  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hi ,

Sourcing leads from the IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 is a huge waste of time and resources; we've done the hard work so you can focus on sales:

Purchase the IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 Participants – 20000 contacts at $1500
until the end of today.

Our list has everything you need to stay one step ahead of the rivals.

You're halfway to the “Yes!” you want when you know the right decision makers to communicate with. Here's your chance!

Thanks and Regards

Audrey Taylor

Terms of use: . If you've come to receive this document in error, please notify the sender of the mistake and delete immediately. Use and possession of this material, including reviewing, retransmitting, disseminating, and acting upon it, is reserved solely for the desired recipient. Our enterprise retains all ownership rights to this data and transmission, as well as certain lawful rights to seek compensation for its willful misuse. The IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 does not sell or otherwise provide to us this data, nor are we related professionally or otherwise with the event organizers of the IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018. The information contained herein is not private or protected, and is compiled by us using public records and from data in our internal database.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-28  8:27 UTC | newest]