* linux-next: Tree for Aug 29
@ 2011-08-29  6:19 Stephen Rothwell
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-08-29  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-next; +Cc: LKML

Hi all,

The powerpc allyesconfig build still fails today.

Changes since 20110826:

New tree: iommu

Dropped tree: iommu (build failure)

Linus' tree gained build failures for which I applied 2 patches.

The arm-soc tree gained a conflict against the arm tree.

The scsi tree gained a build failure, so I used the version from
next-20110826.

The net tree lost 2 conflicts.

The iommu tree gained a build failure so I dropped it.

I have still reverted the x86/spinlocks branch from the tip tree for
today.

The driver-core tree gained a conflict against the arm-soc tree.

The tty tree lost its build failure.

The moduleh tree lost 2 conflicts.

The akpm tree gained conflicts agains Linus' tree - I dropped several
patches that had been merged upstream.

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
(patches at http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/next/ ).  If you
are tracking the linux-next tree using git, you should not use "git pull"
to do so as that will try to merge the new linux-next release with the
old one.  You should use "git fetch" as mentioned in the FAQ on the wiki
(see below).

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built with
a ppc64_defconfig for powerpc and an allmodconfig for x86_64. After the
final fixups (if any), it is also built with powerpc allnoconfig (32 and
64 bit), ppc44x_defconfig and allyesconfig (minus
CONFIG_PROFILE_ALL_BRANCHES - this fails its final link) and i386, sparc
and sparc64 defconfig. These builds also have
CONFIG_ENABLE_WARN_DEPRECATED, CONFIG_ENABLE_MUST_CHECK and
CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO disabled when necessary.

Below is a summary of the state of the merge.

We are up to 201 trees (counting Linus' and 28 trees of patches pending
for Linus' tree), more are welcome (even if they are currently empty).
Thanks to those who have contributed, and to those who haven't, please do.

Status of my local build tests will be at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next .  If maintainers want to give
advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open to add
more builds.

Thanks to Randy Dunlap for doing many randconfig builds.

There is a wiki covering stuff to do with linux-next at
http://linux.f-seidel.de/linux-next/pmwiki/ .  Thanks to Frank Seidel.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

$ git checkout master
$ git reset --hard stable
Merging origin/master
Merging fixes/fixes
Applying: remove remaining references to nfsservctl
Merging kbuild-current/rc-fixes
Merging arm-current/master
Merging m68k-current/for-linus
Merging powerpc-merge/merge
Merging 52xx-and-virtex-current/powerpc/merge
Merging sparc-current/master
Merging scsi-rc-fixes/master
Merging net-current/master
Merging sound-current/for-linus
Merging pci-current/for-linus
Merging wireless-current/master
Merging driver-core.current/driver-core-linus
Merging tty.current/tty-linus
Merging usb.current/usb-linus
Merging staging.current/staging-linus
Merging cpufreq-current/fixes
Merging input-current/for-linus
Merging md-current/for-linus
Merging audit-current/for-linus
Merging crypto-current/master
Merging ide-curent/master
Merging dwmw2/master
Merging sh-current/sh-fixes-for-linus
Merging rmobile-current/rmobile-fixes-for-linus
Merging fbdev-current/fbdev-fixes-for-linus
Merging devicetree-current/devicetree/merge
Merging spi-current/spi/merge
Merging arm/for-next
Merging arm-lpae/for-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/include/asm/pgalloc.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/include/asm/pgtable.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/include/asm/tlb.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/kernel/head.S
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/mm/mmu.c
Merging arm-soc/for-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/mach-u300/Makefile.boot
Merging at91/at91-next
Merging davinci/davinci-next
Merging i.MX/for-next
Merging linux-spec/for-next
Merging msm/for-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/mach-msm/io.c
Merging omap/for-next
Merging pxa/for-next
Merging samsung/next-samsung
Merging s5p/for-next
Merging tegra/for-next
Merging ux500-core/ux500-core
Merging xilinx/arm-next
Merging blackfin/for-linus
Merging cris/for-next
Merging ia64/test
Merging m68k/for-next
Merging m68knommu/for-next
Merging microblaze/next
Merging mips/mips-for-linux-next
Merging openrisc/for-upstream
Merging parisc/for-next
Merging powerpc/next
Merging 4xx/next
Merging 52xx-and-virtex/powerpc/next
Merging galak/next
Merging s390/features
Merging sh/sh-latest
Merging rmobile/rmobile-latest
Merging sparc/master
Merging tile/master
Merging unicore32/unicore32
Merging xtensa/master
Merging ceph/for-next
Merging cifs/master
Merging configfs/linux-next
Merging ecryptfs/next
Merging ext3/for_next
Merging ext4/dev
Merging fatfs/master
Merging fuse/for-next
Merging gfs2/master
Merging hfsplus/for-next
Merging jfs/next
Merging logfs/master
Merging nfs/linux-next
Merging nfsd/nfsd-next
Merging nilfs2/for-next
Merging ocfs2/linux-next
Merging omfs/for-next
Merging squashfs/master
Merging udf/for_next
Merging v9fs/for-next
Merging ubifs/linux-next
Merging xfs/master
Merging vfs/for-next
Merging vfs-scale/vfs-scale-working
Merging pci/linux-next
Merging hid/for-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/hid/hid-core.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/hid/hid-ids.h
Merging quilt/i2c
Merging bjdooks-i2c/next-i2c
Merging quilt/jdelvare-hwmon
Merging hwmon-staging/hwmon-next
Merging quilt/kernel-doc
Merging docs/docs-move
Merging v4l-dvb/master
Merging kbuild/for-next
Merging kconfig/for-next
Merging ide/master
Merging libata/NEXT
Merging infiniband/for-next
Merging acpi/test
Merging idle-test/idle-test
Merging powertools/tools-test
Merging cpupowerutils/master
Merging ieee1394/for-next
Merging ubi/linux-next
Merging dlm/next
Merging swiotlb/master
Merging ibft/master
Merging scsi/master
$ git reset --hard HEAD^
Merging refs/next/20110826/scsi
Merging iscsi-target/for-next
Merging slave-dma/next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/dma/amba-pl08x.c
Merging async_tx/next
Merging net/master
CONFLICT (delete/modify): arch/powerpc/configs/40x/hcu4_defconfig deleted in HEAD and modified in net/master. Version net/master of arch/powerpc/configs/40x/hcu4_defconfig left in tree.
$ git rm -f arch/powerpc/configs/40x/hcu4_defconfig
Merging wireless/master
Merging bluetooth/master
Merging mtd/master
Merging l2-mtd/master
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/mtd/maps/lantiq-flash.c
Merging crypto/master
Merging sound/for-next
Merging sound-asoc/for-next
Merging cpufreq/next
Merging quilt/rr
Merging input/next
Merging input-mt/next
Merging lsm/for-next
Merging block/for-next
Merging quilt/device-mapper
Merging embedded/master
Merging firmware/master
Merging pcmcia/master
Merging battery/master
Merging leds/for-mm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/leds/Kconfig
Merging backlight/for-mm
Merging mmc/mmc-next
Merging kgdb/kgdb-next
Merging slab/for-next
Merging uclinux/for-next
Merging md/for-next
Merging mfd/for-next
Merging hdlc/hdlc-next
Merging drm/drm-next
Merging fbdev/master
Merging viafb/viafb-next
Merging omap_dss2/for-next
Merging voltage/for-next
Merging security/next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in fs/ocfs2/xattr.c
Merging selinux/master
Merging lblnet/master
Merging agp/agp-next
Merging watchdog/master
Merging bdev/master
Merging dwmw2-iommu/master
Merging iommu/next
$ git reset --hard HEAD^
Merging cputime/cputime
Merging osd/linux-next
Merging jc_docs/docs-next
Merging nommu/master
Merging trivial/for-next
Merging audit/for-next
Merging pm/linux-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/mach-shmobile/board-ap4evb.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/s390/include/asm/thread_info.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/mfd/twl4030-irq.c
Merging apm/for-next
Merging fsnotify/for-next
Merging irda/for-next
Merging i7core_edac/linux_next
Merging i7300_edac/linux_next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/x86/kernel/cpu/mcheck/mce.c
Merging devicetree/devicetree/next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/of/base.c
Merging spi/spi/next
Merging gpio/gpio/next
Merging tip/auto-latest
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/x86/mm/fault.c
[master efd12f4] Revert "Merge branch 'x86/spinlocks' into auto-latest"
Merging rcu/rcu/next
Merging kvm/linux-next
Merging oprofile/for-next
Merging ptrace/ptrace
Merging xen/upstream/xen
Merging xen-two/linux-next
Merging xen-pvhvm/linux-next
Merging edac-amd/for-next
Merging percpu/for-next
Merging workqueues/for-next
Merging sfi/sfi-test
Merging asm-generic/next
Merging drivers-x86/linux-next
Merging hwpoison/hwpoison
Merging sysctl/master
Merging namespace/master
Merging regmap/for-next
Merging driver-core/driver-core-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/plat-mxc/devices.c
Merging tty/tty-next
Merging usb/usb-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c
Merging staging/staging-next
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/staging/brcm80211/brcmsmac/types.h
CONFLICT (delete/modify): drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c deleted in staging/staging-next and modified in HEAD. Version HEAD of drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c left in tree.
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in drivers/staging/xgifb/XGI_main_26.c
$ git rm -f drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c
Merging bkl-config/config
Merging tmem/linux-next
Merging writeback/next
Merging arm-dt/devicetree/arm-next
Merging moduleh/module.h-split
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm/mach-bcmring/mm.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/linux/dmaengine.h
Applying: dm: use export.h instead of module.h where possible
Applying: block: bsg-lib.c needs export.h not module.h
Applying: PM: EXPORT_SYMBOL needs export.h
Merging kvmtool/master
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/net/9p/9p.h
Merging scsi-post-merge/merge-base:master
$ git checkout akpm
Applying: Because of x86-implement-strict-user-copy-checks-for-x86_64.patch
Applying: When no floppy is found the module code can be released while a timer
Applying: Fix kconfig unmet dependency warning.  BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE depends on
Applying: Fix the following memory leak:
Applying: The parameter's origin type is long.  On an i386 architecture, it can
Applying: Since the commit below which added O_PATH support to the *at() calls, the
Applying: Add support for Aspire 1410 BIOS v1.3314.  Fixes the following error:
Applying: This makes the iris driver use the platform API, so it is properly exposed
Applying: On x86_32 casting the unsigned int result of get_random_int() to long may
Applying: This new driver replaces the old PCEngines Alix 2/3 LED driver with a new
Applying: Cc: Ed Wildgoose <git@wildgooses.com>
Applying: Replace the bubble sort in sanitize_e820_map() with a call to the generic
Applying: The x86 timer interrupt handler is the only handler not traced in the
Applying: The current interrupt traces from irq_handler_entry and irq_handler_exit
Applying: Don't allow everybody to use a modem.
Applying: The address limit is already set in flush_old_exec() so this
Applying: A call to va_copy() should always be followed by a call to va_end() in the
Applying: Don't dereference em if it's NULL or an error pointer.
Applying: Some messing with error codes to return 0 on out id's and match
Applying: kbuf is a buffer that is local to this function, so all of the error paths
Applying: fb_set_suspend() must be called with the console semaphore held, which
Applying: hwmon was using an idr with a NULL pointer, so convert to an
Applying: A straightforward looking use of idr for a device id.
Applying: This patchset aims at addressing /proc/stat issue which has been
Applying: update_ts_time_stat currently updates idle time even if we are in iowait
Applying: get_cpu_{idle,iowait}_time_us update idle/iowait counters unconditionally
Applying: show_stat handler of the /proc/stat file relies on kstat_cpu(cpu)
Applying: The address limit is already set in flush_old_exec() so this
Applying: The address limit is already set in flush_old_exec() so this
Applying: Add new check (assert_init) to make sure objects are initialized and
Applying: del_timer_sync() calls debug_object_assert_init() to assert that a timer
Applying: ext4_{set,clear}_bit() is defined as __test_and_{set,clear}_bit_le() for
Applying: The dqc_bitmap field of struct ocfs2_local_disk_chunk is 32-bit aligned,
Applying: The address limit is already set in flush_old_exec() so those calls to
Applying: When do pci remove/rescan on system that have more iommus, got
Applying: The current implementation of dmi_name_in_vendors() is an invitation to
Applying: For headers that get exported to userland and make use of u32 style
Applying: Fix sparse warnings of right shift bigger than source value size:
Applying: We leak in drivers/scsi/aacraid/commctrl.c::aac_send_raw_srb() :
Applying: Some mangling of errors was necessary to maintain current interface.
Applying: This does involve additional use of the spin lock in idr.c.  Is this an
Applying: Instead of open coding this function use kstrtoul_from_user() directly.
Applying: brd_make_request() always returns 0, which doesn't make much sense.
Applying: The address limit is already set in flush_old_exec() so this assignment of
Applying: Unbreak the alpha build.
Applying: Unbreak alpha build.
Applying: Unbreak alpha build.
Applying: When we get corruption reports, it's useful to see if the kernel was
Applying: When we get corruption reports, it's useful to see if the kernel was
Applying: The basic idea behind cross memory attach is to allow MPI programs doing
Applying: - Add x86_64 specific wire up
Applying: > You might get some speed benefit by optimising for the small copies
Applying: acct_isolated of compaction uses page_lru_base_type which returns only
Applying: Change ISOLATE_XXX macro with bitwise isolate_mode_t type.  Normally,
Applying: In async mode, compaction doesn't migrate dirty or writeback pages.  So,
Applying: In __zone_reclaim case, we don't want to shrink mapped page.  Nonetheless,
Applying: unmap_and_move() is one a big messy function.  Clean it up.
Applying: radix_tree_tag_get()'s BUG (when it sees a tag after saw_unset_tag) was
Applying: per-task block plug can reduce block queue lock contention and increase
Applying: The tracing ring-buffer used this function briefly, but not anymore.
Applying: After selecting a task to kill, the oom killer iterates all processes and
Applying: Add the leading word "tmpfs" to the Kconfig string to make it blindingly
Applying: When we get a bad_page bug report, it's useful to see what modules the
Applying: Without swap, anonymous pages are not scanned.  As such, they should not
Applying: fix comment
Applying: The nr_force_scan[] tuple holds the effective scan numbers for anon and
Applying: Some kernel components pin user space memory (infiniband and perf) (by
Applying: Add comments to explain the page statistics field in the mm_struct.
Applying: add missing ;
Applying: Testing from the XFS folk revealed that there is still too much I/O from
Applying: Lumpy reclaim worked with two passes - the first which queued pages for IO
Applying: Direct reclaim should never writeback pages.  For now, handle the
Applying: Direct reclaim should never writeback pages.  Warn if an attempt is made.
Applying: It is preferable that no dirty pages are dispatched for cleaning from the
Applying: Workloads that are allocating frequently and writing files place a large
Applying: When direct reclaim encounters a dirty page, it gets recycled around the
Applying: It's possible a zone watermark is ok when entering the balance_pgdat()
Applying: printk_ratelimit() should not be used, because it shares ratelimiting
Applying: memchr_inv() is mainly used to check whether the whole buffer is filled
Applying: Use newly introduced memchr_inv() for page verification.
Applying: A shrinker function can return -1, means that it cannot do anything
Applying: Use atomic-long operations instead of looping around cmpxchg().
Applying: massage atomic.h inclusions
Applying: The /proc/vmallocinfo shows information about vmalloc allocations in
Applying: Commit 645747462435 ("vmscan: detect mapped file pages used only once")
Applying: Logic added in commit 8cab4754d24a0 ("vmscan: make mapped executable pages
Applying: SPARC32 require access to the start address.  Add a new helper
Applying: With the NO_BOOTMEM symbol added architectures may now use the following
Applying: Using "- 1" relies on the old_end to be page aligned and PAGE_SIZE > 1,
Applying: This replaces ptep_clear_flush() with ptep_get_and_clear() and a single
Applying: This adds THP support to mremap (decreases the number of split_huge_page()
Applying: coding-style nitpicking
Applying: Cc: Andrea Arcangeli <aarcange@redhat.com>
Applying: Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Applying: vmstat_text is only available when PROC_FS or SYSFS is enabled.  This
Applying: reduce ifdeffery
Applying: Signed-off-by: Andy Shevchenko <andriy.shevchenko@linux.intel.com>
Applying: Make the security_inode_init_security() initxattrs arg const, to match the
Applying: The current implementation of the /dev/hpet driver couples opening the
Applying: smp_call_function() only lets all other CPUs execute a specific function,
Applying: auto_demotion_disable is called only for online CPUs.  For hotplugged
Applying: Enabling DEBUG_STRICT_USER_COPY_CHECKS causes the following warning:
Applying: Strict user copy checks are only really supported on x86_32 even though
Applying: The help text for this config is duplicated across the x86, parisc, and
Applying: s/lib-/obj-/ for usercopy.o
Applying: After an "unexpected" reboot, I found this Oops in my logs:
Applying: In the move of the lis3 driver, the hp_accel.c file got dropped from the
Applying: Add axis correction for HP EliteBook 2730p.
Applying: Add axis correction for HP EliteBook 8540w.
Applying: Add axis correction for HP ProBook 6555b.
Applying: Adapt the help text for CONFIG_HP_ACCEL to the move of
Applying: Signed-off-by: Ilkka Koskinen <ilkka.koskinen@nokia.com>
Applying: Signed-off-by: Ilkka Koskinen <ilkka.koskinen@nokia.com>
Applying: Change exported functions to use the device given as parameter
Applying: Signed-off-by: Ilkka Koskinen <ilkka.koskinen@nokia.com>
Applying: We are enabling some power features on medfield.  To test suspend-2-RAM
Applying: We are enabling some power features on medfield.  To test suspend-2-RAM
Applying: We are enabling some power features on medfield.  To test suspend-2-RAM
Applying: Cc: Al Viro <viro@zeniv.linux.org.uk>
Applying: Add V2 of the LED driver for a single timer channel for the TPU hardware
Applying: include linux/module.h
Applying: The memory for struct led_trigger should be kfreed in the
Applying: Currently termination logic (\0 or \n\0) is hardcoded in _kstrtoull(),
Applying: Add support for slice by 8 to existing crc32 algorithm.  Also modify
Applying: don't include asm/msr.h
Applying: epoll can acquire recursively acquire ep->mtx on multiple "struct
Applying: Currently in oprofilefs, files that use ulong_fops mis-handle writes of
Applying: This is the one use of an ida that doesn't retry on receiving -EAGAIN.
Applying: One can get this information from minix/inode.c, but adding the
Applying: The memcg code sometimes uses "struct mem_cgroup *mem" and sometimes uses
Applying: Before calling schedule_timeout(), task state should be changed.
Applying: Signed-off-by: Bob Liu <lliubbo@gmail.com>
Applying: While back-porting Johannes Weiner's patch "mm: memcg-aware global
Applying: If somebody is touching data too early, it might be easier to diagnose a
Applying: Both mem_cgroup_charge_statistics() and mem_cgroup_move_account() were
Applying: On reading sysctl dirs we should return -EISDIR instead of -EINVAL.
Applying: Force this on for -next/mm testing purposes.
Applying: Expand root=PARTUUID=UUID syntax to support selecting a root partition by
Applying: After merging the akpm tree, today's linux-next build (lost of them)
Applying: The discovered bit in PGCCSR register indicates if the device has been
Applying: Add RapidIO mport driver for IDT TSI721 PCI Express-to-SRIO bridge device.
Applying: When I tried to send a patch to remove it, Andi told me we still need to
Applying: Signed-off-by: WANG Cong <amwang@redhat.com>
Applying: Signed-off-by: WANG Cong <amwang@redhat.com>
Applying: Signed-off-by: WANG Cong <amwang@redhat.com>
Applying: This is only an error, no need to use KERN_CRIT log level.
Applying: Signed-off-by: WANG Cong <amwang@redhat.com>
Applying: ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible
Applying: A default echo function has been provided so it is no longer an error when
Applying: This client driver allows you to use a GPIO pin as a source for PPS
Applying: remove unneeded cast of void*
Applying: Straightforward.  As an aside, the ida_init calls are not needed as far as
Applying: Simply creates one point to call the w1 interface.
Applying: Adds a nolock function to the w1 interface to avoid locking the
Applying: Fixes the deadlock when inserting and removing the ds2780.
Merging akpm
Applying: sparc: Remove another reference to nfsservctl

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 490 bytes --]

* Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 29
@ 2011-08-29  6:52 ` Sedat Dilek
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Sedat Dilek @ 2011-08-29  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, LKML

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The powerpc allyesconfig build still fails today.
>
> Changes since 20110826:
>
> New tree: iommu
>
> Dropped tree: iommu (build failure)
>
> Linus' tree gained build failures for which I applied 2 patches.
>
> The arm-soc tree gained a conflict against the arm tree.
>
> The scsi tree gained a build failure, so I used the version from
> next-20110826.
>
> The net tree lost 2 conflicts.
>
> The iommu tree gained a build failure so I dropped it.
>
> I have still reverted the x86/spinlocks branch from the tip tree for
> today.
>
> The driver-core tree gained a conflict against the arm-soc tree.
>
> The tty tree lost its build failure.
>
> The moduleh tree lost 2 conflicts.
>
> The akpm tree gained conflicts agains Linus' tree - I dropped several
> patches that had been merged upstream.

> I have created today's linux-next tree at
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
> (patches at http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/next/ ).

Might be time to store next patch in .../v3.x/next/ or a new own
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/next/ upload-dir?

- Sedat -

* Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 29
@ 2011-08-29  7:19   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-08-29  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sedat.dilek; +Cc: Sedat Dilek, linux-next, LKML

Hi Sedat,

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:52:29 +0200 Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Might be time to store next patch in .../v3.x/next/ or a new own
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/next/ upload-dir?

I have already asked for a chnge, but not response :-(

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 490 bytes --]

* [PATCH -next] net: fix Makefile typos & build errors
@ 2011-08-29 18:49 ` Randy Dunlap
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2011-08-29 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, netdev; +Cc: linux-next, LKML, davem

From: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>

Fix many (randconfig) PPP build errors by fixing typos in
drivers/net/Makefile.

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
---
 drivers/net/Makefile |    6 +++---

--- linux-next-20110829.orig/drivers/net/Makefile
+++ linux-next-20110829/drivers/net/Makefile
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_HIPPI) += hippi/
 obj-$(CONFIG_HAMRADIO) += hamradio/
 obj-$(CONFIG_IRDA) += irda/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PLIP) += plip/
-onj-$(CONFIG_PPP) += ppp/
+obj-$(CONFIG_PPP) += ppp/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC) += ppp/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPP_BSDCOMP) += ppp/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE) += ppp/
@@ -44,10 +44,10 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_PPP_SYNC_TTY) += ppp/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPPOE) += ppp/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPPOL2TP) += ppp/
 obj-$(CONFIG_PPTP) += ppp/
-onj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
+obj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
 obj-$(CONFIG_SLHC) += slip/
 obj-$(CONFIG_NET_SB1000) += sb1000.o
-onj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
+obj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
 obj-$(CONFIG_SUNGEM_PHY) += sungem_phy.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_TR) += tokenring/
 obj-$(CONFIG_WAN) += wan/

* Re: [PATCH -next] net: fix Makefile typos & build errors
@ 2011-08-29 20:19   ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2011-08-29 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rdunlap; +Cc: sfr, netdev, linux-next, linux-kernel

From: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:49:40 -0700

> From: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
>
> Fix many (randconfig) PPP build errors by fixing typos in
> drivers/net/Makefile.
>
> Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>

I'll apply this, thanks Randy!

* Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 29 (bnx2x)
@ 2011-08-29 20:28 ` Randy Dunlap
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2011-08-29 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, netdev; +Cc: linux-next, LKML, Eilon Greenstein

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:19:07 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,

(on i386 or x86_64)

drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c:10148: error: 'bnx2x_fcoe_get_wwn' undeclared here (not in a function)

Full randconfig file is attached.

---
~Randy

[-- Attachment #2: config-r1456 --]

#
# Automatically generated file; DO NOT EDIT.
# Linux/i386 3.1.0-rc3 Kernel Configuration
#
# CONFIG_64BIT is not set
CONFIG_X86_32=y
# CONFIG_X86_64 is not set
CONFIG_X86=y
CONFIG_INSTRUCTION_DECODER=y
CONFIG_OUTPUT_FORMAT="elf32-i386"
CONFIG_ARCH_DEFCONFIG="arch/x86/configs/i386_defconfig"
CONFIG_GENERIC_CMOS_UPDATE=y
CONFIG_CLOCKSOURCE_WATCHDOG=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BROADCAST=y
CONFIG_LOCKDEP_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_LATENCYTOP_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_MMU=y
CONFIG_ZONE_DMA=y
CONFIG_NEED_DMA_MAP_STATE=y
CONFIG_NEED_SG_DMA_LENGTH=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_HWEIGHT=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_GPIO=y
CONFIG_ARCH_MAY_HAVE_PC_FDC=y
# CONFIG_RWSEM_GENERIC_SPINLOCK is not set
CONFIG_RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_IDLE_WAIT=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY=y
# CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME_VSYSCALL is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CPU_RELAX=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_DEFAULT_IDLE=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_CACHE_LINE_SIZE=y
CONFIG_HAVE_SETUP_PER_CPU_AREA=y
CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_EMBED_FIRST_CHUNK=y
CONFIG_NEED_PER_CPU_PAGE_FIRST_CHUNK=y
# CONFIG_HAVE_CPUMASK_OF_CPU_MAP is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_HIBERNATION_POSSIBLE=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SUSPEND_POSSIBLE=y
# CONFIG_ZONE_DMA32 is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_POPULATES_NODE_MAP=y
# CONFIG_AUDIT_ARCH is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_OPTIMIZED_INLINING=y
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC=y
CONFIG_X86_32_SMP=y
CONFIG_X86_HT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HWEIGHT_CFLAGS="-fcall-saved-ecx -fcall-saved-edx"
CONFIG_KTIME_SCALAR=y
CONFIG_ARCH_CPU_PROBE_RELEASE=y
CONFIG_DEFCONFIG_LIST="/lib/modules/$UNAME_RELEASE/.config"
CONFIG_HAVE_IRQ_WORK=y
CONFIG_IRQ_WORK=y

#
# General setup
#
# CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL is not set
CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT=32
CONFIG_CROSS_COMPILE=""
CONFIG_LOCALVERSION=""
# CONFIG_LOCALVERSION_AUTO is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_GZIP=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_BZIP2=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_LZMA=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_XZ=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KERNEL_LZO=y
# CONFIG_KERNEL_GZIP is not set
# CONFIG_KERNEL_BZIP2 is not set
# CONFIG_KERNEL_LZMA is not set
CONFIG_KERNEL_XZ=y
# CONFIG_KERNEL_LZO is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_HOSTNAME="(none)"
CONFIG_SWAP=y
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
CONFIG_SYSVIPC_SYSCTL=y
# CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT is not set
CONFIG_FHANDLE=y
# CONFIG_TASKSTATS is not set
# CONFIG_AUDIT is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y

#
# IRQ subsystem
#
CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_SPARSE_IRQ=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_PROBE=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_SHOW=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_PENDING_IRQ=y
CONFIG_IRQ_FORCED_THREADING=y
# CONFIG_SPARSE_IRQ is not set

#
# RCU Subsystem
#
CONFIG_TREE_RCU=y
# CONFIG_PREEMPT_RCU is not set
CONFIG_RCU_TRACE=y
CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT=32
CONFIG_RCU_FANOUT_EXACT=y
CONFIG_RCU_FAST_NO_HZ=y
CONFIG_TREE_RCU_TRACE=y
CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=17
CONFIG_HAVE_UNSTABLE_SCHED_CLOCK=y
CONFIG_CGROUPS=y
# CONFIG_CGROUP_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_CGROUP_FREEZER is not set
CONFIG_CGROUP_DEVICE=y
# CONFIG_CPUSETS is not set
# CONFIG_CGROUP_CPUACCT is not set
CONFIG_RESOURCE_COUNTERS=y
CONFIG_CGROUP_MEM_RES_CTLR=y
CONFIG_CGROUP_MEM_RES_CTLR_SWAP=y
# CONFIG_CGROUP_MEM_RES_CTLR_SWAP_ENABLED is not set
# CONFIG_CGROUP_PERF is not set
CONFIG_CGROUP_SCHED=y
CONFIG_FAIR_GROUP_SCHED=y
CONFIG_BLK_CGROUP=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_BLK_CGROUP is not set
CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y
CONFIG_UTS_NS=y
# CONFIG_IPC_NS is not set
CONFIG_PID_NS=y
# CONFIG_NET_NS is not set
CONFIG_SCHED_AUTOGROUP=y
CONFIG_MM_OWNER=y
# CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED is not set
CONFIG_RELAY=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD is not set
# CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE is not set
CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_ANON_INODES=y
# CONFIG_EXPERT is not set
CONFIG_UID16=y
# CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL is not set
CONFIG_KALLSYMS=y
CONFIG_KALLSYMS_ALL=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
CONFIG_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_BUG=y
CONFIG_ELF_CORE=y
CONFIG_PCSPKR_PLATFORM=y
CONFIG_HAVE_PCSPKR_PLATFORM=y
CONFIG_BASE_FULL=y
CONFIG_FUTEX=y
CONFIG_EPOLL=y
CONFIG_SIGNALFD=y
CONFIG_TIMERFD=y
CONFIG_EVENTFD=y
CONFIG_SHMEM=y
CONFIG_AIO=y
# CONFIG_EMBEDDED is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_EVENTS=y
CONFIG_PERF_USE_VMALLOC=y

#
# Kernel Performance Events And Counters
#
CONFIG_PERF_EVENTS=y
# CONFIG_PERF_COUNTERS is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_PERF_USE_VMALLOC=y
CONFIG_VM_EVENT_COUNTERS=y
CONFIG_PCI_QUIRKS=y
CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_COMPAT_BRK is not set
# CONFIG_SLAB is not set
CONFIG_SLUB=y
# CONFIG_PROFILING is not set
CONFIG_TRACEPOINTS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_OPROFILE=y
CONFIG_JUMP_LABEL=y
CONFIG_HAVE_EFFICIENT_UNALIGNED_ACCESS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_IOREMAP_PROT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_KRETPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_OPTPROBES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_TRACEHOOK=y
CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_USE_GENERIC_SMP_HELPERS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_REGS_AND_STACK_ACCESS_API=y
CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_API_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_HAVE_HW_BREAKPOINT=y
CONFIG_HAVE_MIXED_BREAKPOINTS_REGS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_USER_RETURN_NOTIFIER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_PERF_EVENTS_NMI=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_JUMP_LABEL=y
CONFIG_ARCH_HAVE_NMI_SAFE_CMPXCHG=y

#
# GCOV-based kernel profiling
#
# CONFIG_GCOV_KERNEL is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_GENERIC_DMA_COHERENT=y
CONFIG_SLABINFO=y
CONFIG_RT_MUTEXES=y
CONFIG_BASE_SMALL=0
# CONFIG_MODULES is not set
CONFIG_STOP_MACHINE=y
CONFIG_BLOCK=y
# CONFIG_LBDAF is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSG=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSGLIB=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INTEGRITY is not set

#
# IO Schedulers
#
CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_DEADLINE=y
CONFIG_IOSCHED_CFQ=y
CONFIG_CFQ_GROUP_IOSCHED=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_DEADLINE is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_CFQ=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_NOOP is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_IOSCHED="cfq"
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_TRYLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_TRYLOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_LOCK_IRQSAVE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_SPIN_UNLOCK_IRQRESTORE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_TRYLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_LOCK_IRQSAVE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_READ_UNLOCK_IRQRESTORE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_TRYLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_LOCK_IRQSAVE is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK_BH is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK_IRQ is not set
# CONFIG_INLINE_WRITE_UNLOCK_IRQRESTORE is not set
# CONFIG_MUTEX_SPIN_ON_OWNER is not set
CONFIG_FREEZER=y

#
# Processor type and features
#
CONFIG_TICK_ONESHOT=y
CONFIG_NO_HZ=y
# CONFIG_HIGH_RES_TIMERS is not set
CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BUILD=y
CONFIG_SMP=y
CONFIG_X86_MPPARSE=y
CONFIG_X86_BIGSMP=y
CONFIG_X86_EXTENDED_PLATFORM=y
# CONFIG_X86_INTEL_MID is not set
CONFIG_X86_RDC321X=y
# CONFIG_X86_32_NON_STANDARD is not set
CONFIG_X86_32_IRIS=y
CONFIG_SCHED_OMIT_FRAME_POINTER=y
# CONFIG_PARAVIRT_GUEST is not set
CONFIG_NO_BOOTMEM=y
# CONFIG_MEMTEST is not set
# CONFIG_M386 is not set
# CONFIG_M486 is not set
# CONFIG_M586 is not set
# CONFIG_M586TSC is not set
# CONFIG_M586MMX is not set
CONFIG_M686=y
# CONFIG_MPENTIUMII is not set
# CONFIG_MPENTIUMIII is not set
# CONFIG_MPENTIUMM is not set
# CONFIG_MPENTIUM4 is not set
# CONFIG_MK6 is not set
# CONFIG_MK7 is not set
# CONFIG_MK8 is not set
# CONFIG_MCRUSOE is not set
# CONFIG_MEFFICEON is not set
# CONFIG_MWINCHIPC6 is not set
# CONFIG_MWINCHIP3D is not set
# CONFIG_MELAN is not set
# CONFIG_MGEODEGX1 is not set
# CONFIG_MGEODE_LX is not set
# CONFIG_MCYRIXIII is not set
# CONFIG_MVIAC3_2 is not set
# CONFIG_MVIAC7 is not set
# CONFIG_MCORE2 is not set
# CONFIG_MATOM is not set
CONFIG_X86_GENERIC=y
CONFIG_X86_INTERNODE_CACHE_SHIFT=6
CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG=y
CONFIG_CMPXCHG_LOCAL=y
CONFIG_CMPXCHG_DOUBLE=y
CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT=6
CONFIG_X86_XADD=y
# CONFIG_X86_PPRO_FENCE is not set
CONFIG_X86_WP_WORKS_OK=y
CONFIG_X86_INVLPG=y
CONFIG_X86_BSWAP=y
CONFIG_X86_POPAD_OK=y
CONFIG_X86_INTEL_USERCOPY=y
CONFIG_X86_USE_PPRO_CHECKSUM=y
CONFIG_X86_TSC=y
CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG64=y
CONFIG_X86_CMOV=y
CONFIG_X86_MINIMUM_CPU_FAMILY=5
CONFIG_X86_DEBUGCTLMSR=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_INTEL=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_CYRIX_32=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_AMD=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_CENTAUR=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_TRANSMETA_32=y
CONFIG_CPU_SUP_UMC_32=y
# CONFIG_HPET_TIMER is not set
CONFIG_DMI=y
# CONFIG_IOMMU_HELPER is not set
CONFIG_NR_CPUS=32
# CONFIG_SCHED_SMT is not set
# CONFIG_SCHED_MC is not set
# CONFIG_IRQ_TIME_ACCOUNTING is not set
CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE=y
# CONFIG_PREEMPT_VOLUNTARY is not set
# CONFIG_PREEMPT is not set
CONFIG_PREEMPT_COUNT=y
CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC=y
CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC=y
CONFIG_X86_REROUTE_FOR_BROKEN_BOOT_IRQS=y
# CONFIG_X86_MCE is not set
CONFIG_VM86=y
# CONFIG_TOSHIBA is not set
CONFIG_I8K=y
CONFIG_X86_REBOOTFIXUPS=y
# CONFIG_MICROCODE is not set
# CONFIG_X86_MSR is not set
# CONFIG_X86_CPUID is not set
# CONFIG_NOHIGHMEM is not set
CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G=y
# CONFIG_HIGHMEM64G is not set
CONFIG_PAGE_OFFSET=0xC0000000
CONFIG_HIGHMEM=y
# CONFIG_ARCH_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT is not set
# CONFIG_ARCH_DMA_ADDR_T_64BIT is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_FLATMEM_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_ILLEGAL_POINTER_VALUE=0
CONFIG_FLATMEM=y
CONFIG_FLAT_NODE_MEM_MAP=y
CONFIG_HAVE_MEMBLOCK=y
CONFIG_PAGEFLAGS_EXTENDED=y
CONFIG_SPLIT_PTLOCK_CPUS=999999
CONFIG_COMPACTION=y
CONFIG_MIGRATION=y
# CONFIG_PHYS_ADDR_T_64BIT is not set
CONFIG_ZONE_DMA_FLAG=1
CONFIG_BOUNCE=y
CONFIG_VIRT_TO_BUS=y
CONFIG_KSM=y
CONFIG_DEFAULT_MMAP_MIN_ADDR=4096
CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE=y
CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE_ALWAYS=y
# CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE_MADVISE is not set
CONFIG_CLEANCACHE=y
CONFIG_FRONTSWAP=y
CONFIG_HIGHPTE=y
CONFIG_X86_CHECK_BIOS_CORRUPTION=y
CONFIG_X86_BOOTPARAM_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_CHECK=y
CONFIG_X86_RESERVE_LOW=64
# CONFIG_MATH_EMULATION is not set
CONFIG_MTRR=y
# CONFIG_MTRR_SANITIZER is not set
CONFIG_X86_PAT=y
CONFIG_ARCH_USES_PG_UNCACHED=y
CONFIG_ARCH_RANDOM=y
CONFIG_EFI=y
CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
CONFIG_CC_STACKPROTECTOR=y
# CONFIG_HZ_100 is not set
CONFIG_HZ_250=y
# CONFIG_HZ_300 is not set
# CONFIG_HZ_1000 is not set
CONFIG_HZ=250
# CONFIG_SCHED_HRTICK is not set
# CONFIG_KEXEC is not set
CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP=y
CONFIG_PHYSICAL_START=0x1000000
# CONFIG_RELOCATABLE is not set
CONFIG_PHYSICAL_ALIGN=0x1000000
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_CPU=y
# CONFIG_COMPAT_VDSO is not set
# CONFIG_CMDLINE_BOOL is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_ENABLE_MEMORY_HOTPLUG=y

#
# Power management and ACPI options
#
# CONFIG_SUSPEND is not set
CONFIG_HIBERNATE_CALLBACKS=y
CONFIG_HIBERNATION=y
CONFIG_PM_STD_PARTITION=""
CONFIG_PM_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_PM_SLEEP_SMP=y
CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME=y
CONFIG_PM=y
# CONFIG_PM_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ACPI=y
CONFIG_ACPI_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS=y
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS_POWER=y
CONFIG_ACPI_EC_DEBUGFS=y
CONFIG_ACPI_PROC_EVENT=y
CONFIG_ACPI_AC=y
CONFIG_ACPI_BATTERY=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_BUTTON is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_VIDEO=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_FAN is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=y
CONFIG_ACPI_HOTPLUG_CPU=y
CONFIG_ACPI_THERMAL=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_DSDT is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_BLACKLIST_YEAR=0
# CONFIG_ACPI_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_PCI_SLOT=y
CONFIG_X86_PM_TIMER=y
CONFIG_ACPI_CONTAINER=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_SBS is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_HED is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_METHOD is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_APEI is not set
# CONFIG_SFI is not set
# CONFIG_APM is not set

#
# CPU Frequency scaling
#
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_TABLE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT_DETAILS is not set
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_CONSERVATIVE is not set
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ONDEMAND is not set
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_CONSERVATIVE=y

#
# x86 CPU frequency scaling drivers
#
CONFIG_X86_PCC_CPUFREQ=y
CONFIG_X86_ACPI_CPUFREQ=y
CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K6=y
CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K7=y
CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K7_ACPI=y
CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K8=y
CONFIG_X86_GX_SUSPMOD=y
# CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO is not set
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_ICH=y
# CONFIG_X86_P4_CLOCKMOD is not set
CONFIG_X86_LONGRUN=y
# CONFIG_X86_LONGHAUL is not set

#
# shared options
#
CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_LIB=y
# CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_RELAXED_CAP_CHECK is not set
CONFIG_CPU_IDLE=y
CONFIG_CPU_IDLE_GOV_LADDER=y
CONFIG_CPU_IDLE_GOV_MENU=y
# CONFIG_INTEL_IDLE is not set

#
# Bus options (PCI etc.)
#
CONFIG_PCI=y
# CONFIG_PCI_GOBIOS is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_GOMMCONFIG is not set
# CONFIG_PCI_GODIRECT is not set
CONFIG_PCI_GOANY=y
CONFIG_PCI_BIOS=y
CONFIG_PCI_DIRECT=y
CONFIG_PCI_MMCONFIG=y
CONFIG_PCI_DOMAINS=y
# CONFIG_PCIEPORTBUS is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_SUPPORTS_MSI=y
CONFIG_PCI_MSI=y
CONFIG_PCI_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_PCI_STUB=y
# CONFIG_HT_IRQ is not set
CONFIG_PCI_IOV=y
CONFIG_PCI_IOAPIC=y
CONFIG_PCI_LABEL=y
CONFIG_ISA_DMA_API=y
# CONFIG_ISA is not set
CONFIG_MCA=y
CONFIG_MCA_LEGACY=y
CONFIG_MCA_PROC_FS=y
# CONFIG_SCx200 is not set
# CONFIG_OLPC is not set
CONFIG_ALIX=y
CONFIG_AMD_NB=y
CONFIG_PCCARD=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_CARDBUS=y

#
# PC-card bridges
#
CONFIG_YENTA=y
CONFIG_YENTA_O2=y
CONFIG_YENTA_RICOH=y
CONFIG_YENTA_TI=y
CONFIG_YENTA_ENE_TUNE=y
CONFIG_YENTA_TOSHIBA=y
CONFIG_PD6729=y
CONFIG_I82092=y
CONFIG_PCCARD_NONSTATIC=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI=y
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_FAKE is not set
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_COMPAQ=y
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_COMPAQ_NVRAM is not set
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_IBM=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI=y
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI_IBM=y
# CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_CPCI is not set
CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_SHPC=y
CONFIG_RAPIDIO=y
CONFIG_RAPIDIO_DISC_TIMEOUT=30
# CONFIG_RAPIDIO_ENABLE_RX_TX_PORTS is not set
# CONFIG_RAPIDIO_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_RAPIDIO_TSI57X is not set
CONFIG_RAPIDIO_CPS_XX=y
CONFIG_RAPIDIO_TSI568=y
# CONFIG_RAPIDIO_CPS_GEN2 is not set
CONFIG_RAPIDIO_TSI500=y

#
# Executable file formats / Emulations
#
# CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_AOUT=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT=y
CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ATOMIC_IOMAP=y
CONFIG_HAVE_TEXT_POKE_SMP=y
CONFIG_NET=y

#
# Networking options
#
# CONFIG_PACKET is not set
# CONFIG_UNIX is not set
CONFIG_XFRM=y
# CONFIG_XFRM_USER is not set
CONFIG_XFRM_IPCOMP=y
# CONFIG_NET_KEY is not set
CONFIG_INET=y
# CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST is not set
# CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER is not set
# CONFIG_IP_PNP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_IPIP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_IPGRE_DEMUX is not set
CONFIG_ARPD=y
CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES=y
# CONFIG_INET_AH is not set
# CONFIG_INET_ESP is not set
CONFIG_INET_IPCOMP=y
CONFIG_INET_XFRM_TUNNEL=y
CONFIG_INET_TUNNEL=y
CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TRANSPORT=y
CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TUNNEL=y
# CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_BEET is not set
CONFIG_INET_LRO=y
# CONFIG_INET_DIAG is not set
CONFIG_TCP_CONG_ADVANCED=y
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_BIC is not set
# CONFIG_TCP_CONG_CUBIC is not set
CONFIG_TCP_CONG_WESTWOOD=y
CONFIG_TCP_CONG_HTCP=y
CONFIG_DEFAULT_HTCP=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_WESTWOOD is not set
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_RENO is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="htcp"
# CONFIG_IPV6 is not set
# CONFIG_NETLABEL is not set
CONFIG_NETWORK_SECMARK=y
# CONFIG_NETFILTER is not set
# CONFIG_ATM is not set
# CONFIG_L2TP is not set
CONFIG_STP=y
CONFIG_BRIDGE=y
CONFIG_BRIDGE_IGMP_SNOOPING=y
CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q=y
# CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q_GVRP is not set
# CONFIG_DECNET is not set
CONFIG_LLC=y
# CONFIG_LLC2 is not set
CONFIG_IPX=y
CONFIG_IPX_INTERN=y
CONFIG_ATALK=y
CONFIG_DEV_APPLETALK=y
# CONFIG_IPDDP is not set
# CONFIG_PHONET is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCHED=y

#
# Queueing/Scheduling
#
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_HTB=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_MULTIQ=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_RED is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFB is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_TEQL is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_TBF=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_GRED is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_NETEM is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_DRR is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_MQPRIO=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_CHOKE is not set
CONFIG_NET_SCH_QFQ=y
# CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS is not set

#
# Classification
#
CONFIG_NET_CLS=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_BASIC=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_TCINDEX=y
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE4 is not set
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_FW is not set
CONFIG_NET_CLS_U32=y
CONFIG_CLS_U32_PERF=y
CONFIG_CLS_U32_MARK=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP6=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_FLOW=y
# CONFIG_NET_CLS_CGROUP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_EMATCH is not set
CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT=y
CONFIG_NET_ACT_POLICE=y
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_GACT is not set
CONFIG_NET_ACT_MIRRED=y
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_NAT is not set
CONFIG_NET_ACT_PEDIT=y
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_SIMP is not set
# CONFIG_NET_ACT_SKBEDIT is not set
CONFIG_NET_ACT_CSUM=y
CONFIG_NET_CLS_IND=y
CONFIG_NET_SCH_FIFO=y
CONFIG_DCB=y
CONFIG_DNS_RESOLVER=y
# CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV is not set
CONFIG_RPS=y
CONFIG_RFS_ACCEL=y
CONFIG_XPS=y

#
# Network testing
#
CONFIG_NET_PKTGEN=y
CONFIG_HAMRADIO=y

#
# Packet Radio protocols
#
CONFIG_AX25=y
# CONFIG_AX25_DAMA_SLAVE is not set
# CONFIG_NETROM is not set
CONFIG_ROSE=y

#
# AX.25 network device drivers
#
# CONFIG_MKISS is not set
# CONFIG_6PACK is not set
# CONFIG_BPQETHER is not set
# CONFIG_BAYCOM_SER_FDX is not set
# CONFIG_BAYCOM_SER_HDX is not set
# CONFIG_BAYCOM_PAR is not set
CONFIG_BAYCOM_EPP=y
# CONFIG_YAM is not set
# CONFIG_CAN is not set
# CONFIG_IRDA is not set
CONFIG_BT=y
CONFIG_BT_L2CAP=y
CONFIG_BT_SCO=y
CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM=y
CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM_TTY=y
# CONFIG_BT_BNEP is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HIDP is not set

#
# Bluetooth device drivers
#
# CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUSB is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HCIUART is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HCIBCM203X is not set
CONFIG_BT_HCIBPA10X=y
# CONFIG_BT_HCIBFUSB is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HCIDTL1 is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HCIBT3C is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HCIBLUECARD is not set
# CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUART is not set
CONFIG_BT_HCIVHCI=y
CONFIG_BT_MRVL=y
CONFIG_WIRELESS=y
CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT=y
CONFIG_WEXT_CORE=y
CONFIG_WEXT_PROC=y
CONFIG_WEXT_SPY=y
CONFIG_WEXT_PRIV=y
# CONFIG_CFG80211 is not set
# CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT_SYSFS is not set
CONFIG_LIB80211=y
CONFIG_LIB80211_DEBUG=y

#
# CFG80211 needs to be enabled for MAC80211
#
CONFIG_WIMAX=y
CONFIG_WIMAX_DEBUG_LEVEL=8
CONFIG_RFKILL=y
CONFIG_RFKILL_LEDS=y
CONFIG_RFKILL_INPUT=y
# CONFIG_RFKILL_REGULATOR is not set
CONFIG_NET_9P=y
# CONFIG_NET_9P_VIRTIO is not set
CONFIG_NET_9P_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_CAIF is not set

#
# Device Drivers
#

#
# Generic Driver Options
#
CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER_PATH=""
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y
CONFIG_STANDALONE=y
CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD=y
CONFIG_FW_LOADER=y
CONFIG_FIRMWARE_IN_KERNEL=y
CONFIG_EXTRA_FIRMWARE=""
CONFIG_DEBUG_DRIVER=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_DEVRES is not set
# CONFIG_SYS_HYPERVISOR is not set
CONFIG_REGMAP=y
CONFIG_REGMAP_I2C=y
CONFIG_CONNECTOR=y
# CONFIG_PROC_EVENTS is not set
# CONFIG_MTD is not set
CONFIG_PARPORT=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_SERIAL=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_PCMCIA=y
# CONFIG_PARPORT_GSC is not set
CONFIG_PARPORT_AX88796=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_1284=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_NOT_PC=y
CONFIG_PNP=y
CONFIG_PNP_DEBUG_MESSAGES=y

#
# Protocols
#
CONFIG_PNPACPI=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LIS3LV02D is not set
# CONFIG_MISC_DEVICES is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_IDE=y
CONFIG_IDE=y

#
# Please see Documentation/ide/ide.txt for help/info on IDE drives
#
CONFIG_IDE_XFER_MODE=y
CONFIG_IDE_TIMINGS=y
CONFIG_IDE_ATAPI=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE_SATA=y
CONFIG_IDE_GD=y
CONFIG_IDE_GD_ATA=y
# CONFIG_IDE_GD_ATAPI is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECS is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DELKIN is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECD=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECD_VERBOSE_ERRORS=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDETAPE is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEACPI is not set
CONFIG_IDE_TASK_IOCTL=y
CONFIG_IDE_PROC_FS=y

#
# IDE chipset support/bugfixes
#
# CONFIG_IDE_GENERIC is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PLATFORM is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD640 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEPNP is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA_SFF=y

#
# PCI IDE chipsets support
#
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEPCI=y
# CONFIG_IDEPCI_PCIBUS_ORDER is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_OFFBOARD=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_GENERIC is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RZ1000=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA_PCI=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AEC62XX is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ALI15X3 is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AMD74XX=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ATIIXP=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD64X=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TRIFLEX is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5530 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5535 is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5536=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HPT366=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_JMICRON=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SC1200 is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PIIX=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IT8172=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IT8213=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IT821X is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NS87415 is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_OLD=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_NEW is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SVWKS=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SIIMAGE=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SIS5513 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SLC90E66 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TRM290 is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_VIA82CXXX is not set
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TC86C001 is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA=y

#
# SCSI device support
#
CONFIG_SCSI_MOD=y
CONFIG_RAID_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_SCSI=y
CONFIG_SCSI_DMA=y
CONFIG_SCSI_NETLINK=y
CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS=y

#
# SCSI support type (disk, tape, CD-ROM)
#
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD is not set
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_ST is not set
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_OSST is not set
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR_VENDOR is not set
CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SG=y
# CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SCH is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_CONSTANTS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_LOGGING is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SCAN_ASYNC is not set

#
# SCSI Transports
#
CONFIG_SCSI_SPI_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_FC_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_LIBSAS=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_ATA is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_HOST_SMP is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_SRP_ATTRS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL=y
# CONFIG_ISCSI_TCP is not set
CONFIG_ISCSI_BOOT_SYSFS=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_CXGB3_ISCSI is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_CXGB4_ISCSI=y
CONFIG_SCSI_BNX2_ISCSI=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_BNX2X_FCOE is not set
CONFIG_BE2ISCSI=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_3W_XXXX_RAID=y
CONFIG_SCSI_HPSA=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_3W_9XXX is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_3W_SAS is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_ACARD=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_AACRAID is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX_OLD=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_AIC79XX is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_AIC94XX=y
# CONFIG_AIC94XX_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_MVSAS=y
CONFIG_SCSI_MVSAS_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_MVSAS_TASKLET is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_DPT_I2O is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_ADVANSYS is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_ARCMSR=y
# CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN is not set
CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY=y
# CONFIG_MEGARAID_SAS is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_MPT2SAS is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_HPTIOP=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_BUSLOGIC is not set
# CONFIG_VMWARE_PVSCSI is not set
CONFIG_LIBFC=y
CONFIG_LIBFCOE=y
# CONFIG_FCOE is not set
CONFIG_FCOE_FNIC=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_DMX3191D is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_TAGGED_QUEUE is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_LINKED_COMMANDS is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_EATA_MAX_TAGS=16
# CONFIG_SCSI_FUTURE_DOMAIN is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_FD_MCS=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_GDTH is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_IBMMCA=y
# CONFIG_IBMMCA_SCSI_ORDER_STANDARD is not set
CONFIG_IBMMCA_SCSI_DEV_RESET=y
CONFIG_SCSI_IPS=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_INITIO is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_INIA100 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_PPA is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_IMM is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_NCR_D700 is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_STEX=y
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_2=y
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_DMA_ADDRESSING_MODE=1
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_DEFAULT_TAGS=16
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_MAX_TAGS=64
CONFIG_SCSI_SYM53C8XX_MMIO=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_IPR is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_NCR_Q720=y
CONFIG_SCSI_NCR53C8XX_DEFAULT_TAGS=8
CONFIG_SCSI_NCR53C8XX_MAX_TAGS=32
CONFIG_SCSI_NCR53C8XX_SYNC=20
CONFIG_SCSI_QLOGIC_1280=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_QLA_FC is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA_ISCSI=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_LPFC is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SIM710 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_DC390T is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_NSP32=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_PMCRAID is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_PM8001 is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_SRP is not set
CONFIG_SCSI_BFA_FC=y
CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_SCSI_DH=y
CONFIG_SCSI_DH_RDAC=y
# CONFIG_SCSI_DH_HP_SW is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_DH_EMC is not set
# CONFIG_SCSI_OSD_INITIATOR is not set
CONFIG_ATA=y
# CONFIG_ATA_NONSTANDARD is not set
# CONFIG_ATA_VERBOSE_ERROR is not set
CONFIG_ATA_ACPI=y
# CONFIG_SATA_PMP is not set

#
# Controllers with non-SFF native interface
#
# CONFIG_SATA_AHCI is not set
CONFIG_SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM=y
CONFIG_SATA_INIC162X=y
CONFIG_SATA_ACARD_AHCI=y
# CONFIG_SATA_SIL24 is not set
CONFIG_ATA_SFF=y

#
# SFF controllers with custom DMA interface
#
# CONFIG_PDC_ADMA is not set
CONFIG_SATA_QSTOR=y
# CONFIG_ATA_BMDMA is not set

#
# PIO-only SFF controllers
#
# CONFIG_PATA_MPIIX is not set
# CONFIG_PATA_NS87410 is not set
CONFIG_PATA_PCMCIA=y
CONFIG_PATA_RZ1000=y

#
# Generic fallback / legacy drivers
#
CONFIG_MD=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=y
CONFIG_MD_AUTODETECT=y
CONFIG_MD_LINEAR=y
CONFIG_MD_RAID0=y
CONFIG_MD_RAID1=y
CONFIG_MD_RAID10=y
CONFIG_MD_RAID456=y
CONFIG_MD_MULTIPATH=y
CONFIG_MD_FAULTY=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM is not set
CONFIG_TARGET_CORE=y
CONFIG_TCM_IBLOCK=y
# CONFIG_TCM_FILEIO is not set
CONFIG_TCM_PSCSI=y
CONFIG_LOOPBACK_TARGET=y
# CONFIG_TCM_FC is not set
CONFIG_ISCSI_TARGET=y
# CONFIG_FUSION is not set

#
# IEEE 1394 (FireWire) support
#
# CONFIG_FIREWIRE is not set
# CONFIG_FIREWIRE_NOSY is not set
# CONFIG_I2O is not set
CONFIG_MACINTOSH_DRIVERS=y
# CONFIG_MAC_EMUMOUSEBTN is not set
CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
CONFIG_NET_CORE=y
# CONFIG_BONDING is not set
# CONFIG_DUMMY is not set
# CONFIG_EQUALIZER is not set
CONFIG_NET_FC=y
CONFIG_MII=y
CONFIG_IFB=y
CONFIG_NETCONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_NETCONSOLE_DYNAMIC is not set
CONFIG_NETPOLL=y
# CONFIG_NETPOLL_TRAP is not set
CONFIG_NET_POLL_CONTROLLER=y
CONFIG_RIONET=y
CONFIG_RIONET_TX_SIZE=128
CONFIG_RIONET_RX_SIZE=128
# CONFIG_TUN is not set
CONFIG_VETH=y
CONFIG_SUNGEM_PHY=y
# CONFIG_ARCNET is not set

#
# CAIF transport drivers
#
CONFIG_ETHERNET=y
CONFIG_MDIO=y
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_3COM is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_ADAPTEC is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_ALTEON=y
CONFIG_ACENIC=y
# CONFIG_ACENIC_OMIT_TIGON_I is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_AMD is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_ATHEROS=y
# CONFIG_ATL2 is not set
# CONFIG_ATL1 is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_BROADCOM=y
CONFIG_B44=y
CONFIG_B44_PCI_AUTOSELECT=y
CONFIG_B44_PCICORE_AUTOSELECT=y
CONFIG_B44_PCI=y
CONFIG_BNX2=y
CONFIG_CNIC=y
# CONFIG_TIGON3 is not set
CONFIG_BNX2X=y
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_BROCADE is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_CHELSIO=y
# CONFIG_CHELSIO_T1 is not set
# CONFIG_CHELSIO_T3 is not set
CONFIG_CHELSIO_T4=y
# CONFIG_CHELSIO_T4VF is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_CISCO=y
# CONFIG_ENIC is not set
# CONFIG_DNET is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_DEC=y
CONFIG_NET_TULIP=y
# CONFIG_DE2104X is not set
CONFIG_TULIP=y
# CONFIG_TULIP_MMIO is not set
CONFIG_TULIP_NAPI=y
# CONFIG_TULIP_NAPI_HW_MITIGATION is not set
CONFIG_DE4X5=y
# CONFIG_WINBOND_840 is not set
# CONFIG_DM9102 is not set
# CONFIG_ULI526X is not set
CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRCOM=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_DLINK=y
CONFIG_DE600=y
CONFIG_DE620=y
CONFIG_DL2K=y
# CONFIG_SUNDANCE is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_EMULEX=y
# CONFIG_BE2NET is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_EXAR=y
# CONFIG_S2IO is not set
CONFIG_VXGE=y
# CONFIG_VXGE_DEBUG_TRACE_ALL is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_FUJITSU=y
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_FMVJ18X is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_HP is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_IBM=y
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_ZMII is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_RGMII is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_TAH is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_EMAC4 is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_NO_FLOW_CTRL is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_MAL_CLR_ICINTSTAT is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_EMAC_MAL_COMMON_ERR is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_INTEL is not set
# CONFIG_JME is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MARVELL=y
# CONFIG_SKGE is not set
CONFIG_SKY2=y
CONFIG_SKY2_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MELLANOX=y
# CONFIG_MLX4_EN is not set
# CONFIG_MLX4_CORE is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MICREL=y
CONFIG_KS8851_MLL=y
CONFIG_KSZ884X_PCI=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_MYRI=y
# CONFIG_MYRI10GE is not set
CONFIG_FEALNX=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_NATSEMI=y
CONFIG_IBMLANA=y
CONFIG_NATSEMI=y
# CONFIG_NS83820 is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_8390=y
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_AXNET is not set
# CONFIG_NE2_MCA is not set
CONFIG_NE2K_PCI=y
# CONFIG_PCMCIA_PCNET is not set
# CONFIG_ULTRAMCA is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_NVIDIA=y
CONFIG_FORCEDETH=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_OKI=y
# CONFIG_PCH_GBE is not set
CONFIG_ETHOC=y
# CONFIG_NET_PACKET_ENGINE is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_QLOGIC=y
CONFIG_QLA3XXX=y
CONFIG_QLCNIC=y
CONFIG_QLGE=y
# CONFIG_NETXEN_NIC is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_REALTEK is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_RDC=y
# CONFIG_R6040 is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SIS is not set
CONFIG_SFC=y
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SMSC is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_STMICRO=y
CONFIG_STMMAC_ETH=y
CONFIG_STMMAC_DA=y
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SUN=y
CONFIG_HAPPYMEAL=y
CONFIG_SUNGEM=y
CONFIG_CASSINI=y
# CONFIG_NIU is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_TEHUTI=y
CONFIG_TEHUTI=y
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_TI is not set
# CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_VIA is not set
CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_XIRCOM=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRC2PS=y
# CONFIG_FDDI is not set
# CONFIG_NET_SB1000 is not set
CONFIG_PHYLIB=y

#
# MII PHY device drivers
#
CONFIG_MARVELL_PHY=y
CONFIG_DAVICOM_PHY=y
CONFIG_QSEMI_PHY=y
# CONFIG_LXT_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_CICADA_PHY is not set
CONFIG_VITESSE_PHY=y
# CONFIG_SMSC_PHY is not set
# CONFIG_BROADCOM_PHY is not set
CONFIG_ICPLUS_PHY=y
CONFIG_REALTEK_PHY=y
CONFIG_NATIONAL_PHY=y
CONFIG_STE10XP=y
CONFIG_LSI_ET1011C_PHY=y
CONFIG_MICREL_PHY=y
CONFIG_FIXED_PHY=y
# CONFIG_MDIO_BITBANG is not set
CONFIG_PLIP=y
CONFIG_PPP=y
CONFIG_PPP_BSDCOMP=y
CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE=y
# CONFIG_PPP_FILTER is not set
# CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC is not set
# CONFIG_PPP_SYNC_TTY is not set
# CONFIG_SLIP is not set
CONFIG_SLHC=y
# CONFIG_TR is not set

#
# USB Network Adapters
#
CONFIG_USB_KAWETH=y
# CONFIG_USB_PEGASUS is not set
# CONFIG_USB_USBNET is not set
CONFIG_USB_HSO=y
# CONFIG_USB_IPHETH is not set
CONFIG_WLAN=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA_RAYCS=y
CONFIG_AIRO=y
CONFIG_ATMEL=y
CONFIG_PCI_ATMEL=y
CONFIG_PCMCIA_ATMEL=y
CONFIG_AIRO_CS=y
# CONFIG_USB_ZD1201 is not set
# CONFIG_HOSTAP is not set

#
# WiMAX Wireless Broadband devices
#
CONFIG_WIMAX_I2400M=y

#
# Enable MMC support to see WiMAX SDIO drivers
#
CONFIG_WIMAX_I2400M_USB=y
CONFIG_WIMAX_I2400M_DEBUG_LEVEL=8
CONFIG_WAN=y
CONFIG_LANMEDIA=y
CONFIG_HDLC=y
CONFIG_HDLC_RAW=y
CONFIG_HDLC_RAW_ETH=y
CONFIG_HDLC_CISCO=y
CONFIG_HDLC_FR=y
# CONFIG_HDLC_PPP is not set

#
# X.25/LAPB support is disabled
#
# CONFIG_PCI200SYN is not set
# CONFIG_WANXL is not set
# CONFIG_PC300TOO is not set
# CONFIG_FARSYNC is not set
# CONFIG_DLCI is not set
# CONFIG_SBNI is not set
CONFIG_VMXNET3=y
# CONFIG_ISDN is not set
CONFIG_PHONE=y
# CONFIG_PHONE_IXJ is not set

#
# Input device support
#
CONFIG_INPUT=y
CONFIG_INPUT_FF_MEMLESS=y
CONFIG_INPUT_POLLDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_SPARSEKMAP=y

#
# Userland interfaces
#
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
# CONFIG_INPUT_JOYDEV is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_EVBUG=y

#
# Input Device Drivers
#
CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ADP5588 is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ADP5589 is not set
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_QT1070=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_LKKBD is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_GPIO is not set
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_GPIO_POLLED=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_TCA6416=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MATRIX=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_LM8323 is not set
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MAX7359=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MCS is not set
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MPR121=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_NEWTON is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_OPENCORES is not set
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_STOWAWAY=y
CONFIG_KEYBOARD_SUNKBD=y
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_STMPE is not set
# CONFIG_KEYBOARD_XTKBD is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=y
# CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2 is not set
# CONFIG_MOUSE_SERIAL is not set
CONFIG_MOUSE_APPLETOUCH=y
# CONFIG_MOUSE_BCM5974 is not set
CONFIG_MOUSE_VSXXXAA=y
CONFIG_MOUSE_GPIO=y
# CONFIG_MOUSE_SYNAPTICS_I2C is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_JOYSTICK=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ANALOG is not set
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_A3D=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ADI=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_COBRA is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GF2K is not set
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GRIP=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GRIP_MP=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GUILLEMOT is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_INTERACT is not set
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SIDEWINDER=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TMDC=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_WARRIOR is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_MAGELLAN is not set
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SPACEORB=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SPACEBALL is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_STINGER is not set
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TWIDJOY=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ZHENHUA=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_DB9 is not set
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GAMECON=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TURBOGRAFX=y
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_AS5011 is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_JOYDUMP is not set
# CONFIG_JOYSTICK_XPAD is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_TABLET is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN is not set
# CONFIG_INPUT_MISC is not set

#
# Hardware I/O ports
#
CONFIG_SERIO=y
CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
# CONFIG_SERIO_SERPORT is not set
CONFIG_SERIO_CT82C710=y
CONFIG_SERIO_PARKBD=y
CONFIG_SERIO_PCIPS2=y
CONFIG_SERIO_LIBPS2=y
CONFIG_SERIO_RAW=y
CONFIG_SERIO_ALTERA_PS2=y
# CONFIG_SERIO_PS2MULT is not set
CONFIG_GAMEPORT=y
# CONFIG_GAMEPORT_NS558 is not set
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_L4=y
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_EMU10K1=y
# CONFIG_GAMEPORT_FM801 is not set

#
# Character devices
#
CONFIG_VT=y
CONFIG_CONSOLE_TRANSLATIONS=y
CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_VT_HW_CONSOLE_BINDING is not set
CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
CONFIG_DEVPTS_MULTIPLE_INSTANCES=y
CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS=y
CONFIG_LEGACY_PTY_COUNT=256
# CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD is not set
CONFIG_TRACE_ROUTER=y
CONFIG_TRACE_SINK=y
# CONFIG_DEVKMEM is not set

#
# Serial drivers
#
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FIX_EARLYCON_MEM=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PCI=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PNP=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CS=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS=4
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXTENDED is not set
# CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_MCA is not set

#
# Non-8250 serial port support
#
CONFIG_SERIAL_MFD_HSU=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_MFD_HSU_CONSOLE is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_UARTLITE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_UARTLITE_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_JSM=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_TIMBERDALE=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_JTAGUART=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_JTAGUART_CONSOLE is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_UART=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_UART_MAXPORTS=4
CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_UART_BAUDRATE=115200
# CONFIG_SERIAL_ALTERA_UART_CONSOLE is not set
CONFIG_SERIAL_PCH_UART=y
CONFIG_SERIAL_XILINX_PS_UART=y
# CONFIG_SERIAL_XILINX_PS_UART_CONSOLE is not set
# CONFIG_PRINTER is not set
CONFIG_PPDEV=y
# CONFIG_VIRTIO_CONSOLE is not set
CONFIG_IPMI_HANDLER=y
CONFIG_IPMI_PANIC_EVENT=y
CONFIG_IPMI_PANIC_STRING=y
# CONFIG_IPMI_DEVICE_INTERFACE is not set
CONFIG_IPMI_SI=y
# CONFIG_IPMI_WATCHDOG is not set
CONFIG_IPMI_POWEROFF=y
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM=y
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_TIMERIOMEM=y
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_INTEL=y
CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_AMD=y
# CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_GEODE is not set
# CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_VIRTIO is not set
# CONFIG_NVRAM is not set
CONFIG_RTC=y
CONFIG_R3964=y
# CONFIG_APPLICOM is not set

#
# PCMCIA character devices
#
CONFIG_SYNCLINK_CS=y
CONFIG_CARDMAN_4000=y
# CONFIG_CARDMAN_4040 is not set
CONFIG_IPWIRELESS=y
# CONFIG_MWAVE is not set
# CONFIG_PC8736x_GPIO is not set
# CONFIG_NSC_GPIO is not set
CONFIG_RAW_DRIVER=y
CONFIG_MAX_RAW_DEVS=256
# CONFIG_HPET is not set
# CONFIG_HANGCHECK_TIMER is not set
CONFIG_DEVPORT=y
CONFIG_RAMOOPS=y
CONFIG_I2C=y
CONFIG_I2C_BOARDINFO=y
CONFIG_I2C_COMPAT=y
CONFIG_I2C_CHARDEV=y
CONFIG_I2C_HELPER_AUTO=y
CONFIG_I2C_SMBUS=y
CONFIG_I2C_ALGOBIT=y

#
# I2C Hardware Bus support
#

#
# PC SMBus host controller drivers
#
CONFIG_I2C_ALI1535=y
# CONFIG_I2C_ALI15X3 is not set
CONFIG_I2C_AMD756=y
CONFIG_I2C_AMD8111=y
CONFIG_I2C_I801=y
# CONFIG_I2C_ISCH is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PIIX4 is not set
CONFIG_I2C_NFORCE2=y
CONFIG_I2C_SIS5595=y
# CONFIG_I2C_SIS630 is not set
CONFIG_I2C_SIS96X=y
# CONFIG_I2C_VIAPRO is not set

#
# ACPI drivers
#
CONFIG_I2C_SCMI=y

#
# I2C system bus drivers (mostly embedded / system-on-chip)
#
CONFIG_I2C_GPIO=y
# CONFIG_I2C_INTEL_MID is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PCA_PLATFORM is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PXA_PCI is not set
CONFIG_I2C_SIMTEC=y
CONFIG_I2C_EG20T=y

#
# External I2C/SMBus adapter drivers
#
# CONFIG_I2C_DIOLAN_U2C is not set
# CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT is not set
CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT_LIGHT=y
CONFIG_I2C_TINY_USB=y

#
# Other I2C/SMBus bus drivers
#
CONFIG_SCx200_ACB=y
CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_CORE=y
CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_ALGO=y
CONFIG_I2C_DEBUG_BUS=y
# CONFIG_SPI is not set

#
# PPS support
#

#
# PPS generators support
#

#
# PTP clock support
#

#
# Enable Device Drivers -> PPS to see the PTP clock options.
#
CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_OPTIONAL_GPIOLIB=y
CONFIG_GPIOLIB=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_GPIO is not set

#
# Memory mapped GPIO drivers:
#
# CONFIG_GPIO_GENERIC_PLATFORM is not set
# CONFIG_GPIO_IT8761E is not set
# CONFIG_GPIO_SCH is not set
CONFIG_GPIO_VX855=y

#
# I2C GPIO expanders:
#
# CONFIG_GPIO_MAX7300 is not set
CONFIG_GPIO_MAX732X=y
CONFIG_GPIO_MAX732X_IRQ=y
# CONFIG_GPIO_PCA953X is not set
CONFIG_GPIO_PCF857X=y
CONFIG_GPIO_SX150X=y
# CONFIG_GPIO_STMPE is not set
# CONFIG_GPIO_TPS65912 is not set
# CONFIG_GPIO_WM831X is not set
CONFIG_GPIO_WM8350=y
CONFIG_GPIO_WM8994=y
# CONFIG_GPIO_ADP5588 is not set

#
# PCI GPIO expanders:
#
# CONFIG_GPIO_CS5535 is not set
CONFIG_GPIO_BT8XX=y
CONFIG_GPIO_LANGWELL=y
CONFIG_GPIO_PCH=y
# CONFIG_GPIO_ML_IOH is not set
# CONFIG_GPIO_TIMBERDALE is not set
CONFIG_GPIO_RDC321X=y

#
# SPI GPIO expanders:
#
CONFIG_GPIO_MCP23S08=y

#
# AC97 GPIO expanders:
#

#
# MODULbus GPIO expanders:
#
CONFIG_GPIO_JANZ_TTL=y
CONFIG_W1=y
CONFIG_W1_CON=y

#
# 1-wire Bus Masters
#
CONFIG_W1_MASTER_MATROX=y
# CONFIG_W1_MASTER_DS2490 is not set
CONFIG_W1_MASTER_DS1WM=y
# CONFIG_W1_MASTER_GPIO is not set

#
# 1-wire Slaves
#
# CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_THERM is not set
# CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_SMEM is not set
# CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2408 is not set
# CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2423 is not set
CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2431=y
CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2433=y
# CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2433_CRC is not set
CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2760=y
CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2780=y
CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_BQ27000=y
CONFIG_POWER_SUPPLY=y
# CONFIG_POWER_SUPPLY_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_PDA_POWER=y
CONFIG_MAX8925_POWER=y
# CONFIG_WM831X_BACKUP is not set
CONFIG_WM831X_POWER=y
CONFIG_WM8350_POWER=y
CONFIG_TEST_POWER=y
# CONFIG_BATTERY_DS2760 is not set
CONFIG_BATTERY_DS2780=y
CONFIG_BATTERY_DS2782=y
# CONFIG_BATTERY_BQ20Z75 is not set
CONFIG_BATTERY_BQ27x00=y
CONFIG_BATTERY_BQ27X00_I2C=y
# CONFIG_BATTERY_BQ27X00_PLATFORM is not set
CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17040=y
CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17042=y
# CONFIG_CHARGER_PCF50633 is not set
CONFIG_CHARGER_ISP1704=y
# CONFIG_CHARGER_MAX8903 is not set
CONFIG_CHARGER_GPIO=y
CONFIG_HWMON=y
CONFIG_HWMON_VID=y
# CONFIG_HWMON_DEBUG_CHIP is not set

#
# Native drivers
#
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1021=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1025 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1026 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1029=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1031=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM9240=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADT7475 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ASC7621 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_K10TEMP=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_FAM15H_POWER is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_DS620 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1621=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_F71805F is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_F71882FG is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_F75375S is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_FSCHMD=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_G760A is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_GL518SM is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_GL520SM=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_GPIO_FAN=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_IBMAEM is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_IBMPEX=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_IT87 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_JC42 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM63=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM73=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM75=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM77 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM78=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM80=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM83 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM85=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_LM87=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM90 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM92 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM93 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_LTC4151=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_LM95241 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX16065 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX1619 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87360 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87427=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_PCF8591=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_SHT15=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SHT21 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_SIS5595=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_EMC1403=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_EMC2103 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_EMC6W201 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M1 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M192=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_SCH56XX_COMMON=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_SCH5627=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_SCH5636=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_ADS1015=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ADS7828 is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_THMC50 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_VIA_CPUTEMP=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_VIA686A=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_VT1211=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_VT8231 is not set
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83791D=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83792D=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627HF=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627EHF=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_WM831X=y
CONFIG_SENSORS_WM8350=y
# CONFIG_SENSORS_APPLESMC is not set

#
# ACPI drivers
#
# CONFIG_SENSORS_ACPI_POWER is not set
CONFIG_THERMAL=y
CONFIG_THERMAL_HWMON=y
# CONFIG_WATCHDOG is not set
CONFIG_SSB_POSSIBLE=y

#
# Sonics Silicon Backplane
#
CONFIG_SSB=y
CONFIG_SSB_SPROM=y
CONFIG_SSB_PCIHOST_POSSIBLE=y
CONFIG_SSB_PCIHOST=y
# CONFIG_SSB_B43_PCI_BRIDGE is not set
CONFIG_SSB_PCMCIAHOST_POSSIBLE=y
# CONFIG_SSB_PCMCIAHOST is not set
CONFIG_SSB_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_SSB_DRIVER_PCICORE_POSSIBLE=y
CONFIG_SSB_DRIVER_PCICORE=y
CONFIG_BCMA_POSSIBLE=y

#
# Broadcom specific AMBA
#
CONFIG_BCMA=y
CONFIG_BCMA_HOST_PCI_POSSIBLE=y
CONFIG_BCMA_HOST_PCI=y
# CONFIG_BCMA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_MFD_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_MFD_CORE=y
CONFIG_MFD_88PM860X=y
# CONFIG_MFD_SM501 is not set
# CONFIG_HTC_PASIC3 is not set
# CONFIG_HTC_I2CPLD is not set
# CONFIG_TPS6105X is not set
# CONFIG_TPS65010 is not set
CONFIG_TPS6507X=y
# CONFIG_MFD_TPS6586X is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_TPS65910 is not set
CONFIG_MFD_TPS65912=y
CONFIG_MFD_TPS65912_I2C=y
# CONFIG_TWL4030_CORE is not set
CONFIG_MFD_STMPE=y
# CONFIG_MFD_TC3589X is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_TMIO is not set
# CONFIG_PMIC_DA903X is not set
# CONFIG_PMIC_ADP5520 is not set
CONFIG_MFD_MAX8925=y
# CONFIG_MFD_MAX8997 is not set
# CONFIG_MFD_MAX8998 is not set
CONFIG_MFD_WM8400=y
CONFIG_MFD_WM831X=y
CONFIG_MFD_WM831X_I2C=y
CONFIG_MFD_WM8350=y
CONFIG_MFD_WM8350_I2C=y
CONFIG_MFD_WM8994=y
CONFIG_MFD_PCF50633=y
# CONFIG_PCF50633_ADC is not set
CONFIG_PCF50633_GPIO=y
# CONFIG_ABX500_CORE is not set
CONFIG_MFD_CS5535=y
CONFIG_MFD_TIMBERDALE=y
# CONFIG_LPC_SCH is not set
CONFIG_MFD_RDC321X=y
CONFIG_MFD_JANZ_CMODIO=y
CONFIG_MFD_VX855=y
CONFIG_MFD_WL1273_CORE=y
# CONFIG_MFD_AAT2870_CORE is not set
CONFIG_REGULATOR=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_DUMMY=y
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_FIXED_VOLTAGE is not set
CONFIG_REGULATOR_VIRTUAL_CONSUMER=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_USERSPACE_CONSUMER=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_BQ24022=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_MAX1586=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_MAX8649=y
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_MAX8660 is not set
CONFIG_REGULATOR_MAX8925=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_MAX8952=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_WM831X=y
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_WM8350 is not set
CONFIG_REGULATOR_WM8400=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_WM8994=y
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_PCF50633 is not set
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_LP3971 is not set
CONFIG_REGULATOR_LP3972=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_TPS65023=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_TPS6507X=y
CONFIG_REGULATOR_TPS65912=y
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_88PM8607 is not set
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_ISL6271A is not set
# CONFIG_REGULATOR_AD5398 is not set
CONFIG_MEDIA_SUPPORT=y

#
# Multimedia core support
#
# CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV is not set
# CONFIG_DVB_CORE is not set
# CONFIG_VIDEO_MEDIA is not set

#
# Multimedia drivers
#
CONFIG_RC_CORE=y
CONFIG_LIRC=y
CONFIG_RC_MAP=y
# CONFIG_IR_NEC_DECODER is not set
CONFIG_IR_RC5_DECODER=y
CONFIG_IR_RC6_DECODER=y
CONFIG_IR_JVC_DECODER=y
CONFIG_IR_SONY_DECODER=y
# CONFIG_IR_RC5_SZ_DECODER is not set
CONFIG_IR_MCE_KBD_DECODER=y
CONFIG_IR_LIRC_CODEC=y
# CONFIG_IR_ENE is not set
CONFIG_IR_IMON=y
CONFIG_IR_MCEUSB=y
CONFIG_IR_ITE_CIR=y
# CONFIG_IR_FINTEK is not set
# CONFIG_IR_NUVOTON is not set
# CONFIG_IR_REDRAT3 is not set
CONFIG_IR_STREAMZAP=y
CONFIG_IR_WINBOND_CIR=y
CONFIG_RC_LOOPBACK=y

#
# Graphics support
#
# CONFIG_AGP is not set
CONFIG_VGA_ARB=y
CONFIG_VGA_ARB_MAX_GPUS=16
# CONFIG_VGA_SWITCHEROO is not set
CONFIG_DRM=y
# CONFIG_DRM_TDFX is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_R128 is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_RADEON is not set
CONFIG_DRM_MGA=y
# CONFIG_DRM_VIA is not set
# CONFIG_DRM_SAVAGE is not set
CONFIG_STUB_POULSBO=y
CONFIG_VGASTATE=y
CONFIG_VIDEO_OUTPUT_CONTROL=y
CONFIG_FB=y
CONFIG_FIRMWARE_EDID=y
CONFIG_FB_DDC=y
CONFIG_FB_BOOT_VESA_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_FILLRECT=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_COPYAREA=y
CONFIG_FB_CFB_IMAGEBLIT=y
# CONFIG_FB_CFB_REV_PIXELS_IN_BYTE is not set
CONFIG_FB_SYS_FILLRECT=y
CONFIG_FB_SYS_COPYAREA=y
CONFIG_FB_SYS_IMAGEBLIT=y
# CONFIG_FB_FOREIGN_ENDIAN is not set
CONFIG_FB_SYS_FOPS=y
# CONFIG_FB_WMT_GE_ROPS is not set
CONFIG_FB_DEFERRED_IO=y
CONFIG_FB_SVGALIB=y
# CONFIG_FB_MACMODES is not set
CONFIG_FB_BACKLIGHT=y
CONFIG_FB_MODE_HELPERS=y
CONFIG_FB_TILEBLITTING=y

#
# Frame buffer hardware drivers
#
CONFIG_FB_CIRRUS=y
# CONFIG_FB_PM2 is not set
CONFIG_FB_CYBER2000=y
CONFIG_FB_CYBER2000_DDC=y
# CONFIG_FB_ARC is not set
CONFIG_FB_ASILIANT=y
CONFIG_FB_IMSTT=y
# CONFIG_FB_VGA16 is not set
CONFIG_FB_UVESA=y
CONFIG_FB_VESA=y
# CONFIG_FB_EFI is not set
# CONFIG_FB_N411 is not set
CONFIG_FB_HGA=y
CONFIG_FB_S1D13XXX=y
CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA=y
# CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA_I2C is not set
# CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA_BACKLIGHT=y
CONFIG_FB_RIVA=y
# CONFIG_FB_RIVA_I2C is not set
# CONFIG_FB_RIVA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_FB_RIVA_BACKLIGHT=y
# CONFIG_FB_LE80578 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_MATROX is not set
# CONFIG_FB_RADEON is not set
CONFIG_FB_ATY128=y
# CONFIG_FB_ATY128_BACKLIGHT is not set
# CONFIG_FB_ATY is not set
CONFIG_FB_S3=y
# CONFIG_FB_S3_DDC is not set
CONFIG_FB_SIS=y
# CONFIG_FB_SIS_300 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_SIS_315 is not set
# CONFIG_FB_VIA is not set
CONFIG_FB_NEOMAGIC=y
# CONFIG_FB_KYRO is not set
CONFIG_FB_3DFX=y
CONFIG_FB_VOODOO1=y
CONFIG_FB_VT8623=y
CONFIG_FB_TRIDENT=y
CONFIG_FB_ARK=y
CONFIG_FB_CARMINE=y
CONFIG_FB_CARMINE_DRAM_EVAL=y
# CONFIG_CARMINE_DRAM_CUSTOM is not set
CONFIG_FB_TMIO=y
# CONFIG_FB_TMIO_ACCELL is not set
# CONFIG_FB_UDL is not set
CONFIG_FB_VIRTUAL=y
# CONFIG_FB_METRONOME is not set
CONFIG_FB_MB862XX=y
CONFIG_FB_MB862XX_PCI_GDC=y
CONFIG_FB_MB862XX_I2C=y
# CONFIG_FB_BROADSHEET is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_LCD_SUPPORT=y
# CONFIG_LCD_CLASS_DEVICE is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE=y
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_GENERIC is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_PROGEAR is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_MAX8925 is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_APPLE=y
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_SAHARA=y
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_WM831X is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_ADP8860 is not set
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_ADP8870 is not set
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_88PM860X=y
# CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_PCF50633 is not set

#
# Display device support
#
# CONFIG_DISPLAY_SUPPORT is not set

#
# Console display driver support
#
CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_VGACON_SOFT_SCROLLBACK=y
CONFIG_VGACON_SOFT_SCROLLBACK_SIZE=64
CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE_DETECT_PRIMARY=y
CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE_ROTATION=y
# CONFIG_FONTS is not set
CONFIG_FONT_8x8=y
CONFIG_FONT_8x16=y
# CONFIG_LOGO is not set
CONFIG_SOUND=y
CONFIG_SOUND_OSS_CORE=y
# CONFIG_SOUND_OSS_CORE_PRECLAIM is not set
# CONFIG_SND is not set
CONFIG_SOUND_PRIME=y
# CONFIG_SOUND_OSS is not set
CONFIG_HID_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_HID=y
# CONFIG_HIDRAW is not set

#
# USB Input Devices
#
CONFIG_USB_HID=y
CONFIG_HID_PID=y
# CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV is not set

#
# Special HID drivers
#
CONFIG_HID_A4TECH=y
# CONFIG_HID_ACRUX is not set
CONFIG_HID_APPLE=y
CONFIG_HID_BELKIN=y
CONFIG_HID_CHERRY=y
CONFIG_HID_CHICONY=y
CONFIG_HID_CYPRESS=y
CONFIG_HID_DRAGONRISE=y
CONFIG_DRAGONRISE_FF=y
# CONFIG_HID_EMS_FF is not set
CONFIG_HID_EZKEY=y
# CONFIG_HID_HOLTEK is not set
# CONFIG_HID_KEYTOUCH is not set
CONFIG_HID_KYE=y
# CONFIG_HID_UCLOGIC is not set
CONFIG_HID_WALTOP=y
# CONFIG_HID_GYRATION is not set
# CONFIG_HID_TWINHAN is not set
CONFIG_HID_KENSINGTON=y
# CONFIG_HID_LCPOWER is not set
CONFIG_HID_LOGITECH=y
# CONFIG_LOGITECH_FF is not set
CONFIG_LOGIRUMBLEPAD2_FF=y
# CONFIG_LOGIG940_FF is not set
CONFIG_LOGIWHEELS_FF=y
CONFIG_HID_MICROSOFT=y
CONFIG_HID_MONTEREY=y
CONFIG_HID_MULTITOUCH=y
CONFIG_HID_NTRIG=y
# CONFIG_HID_ORTEK is not set
# CONFIG_HID_PANTHERLORD is not set
# CONFIG_HID_PETALYNX is not set
CONFIG_HID_PICOLCD=y
CONFIG_HID_PICOLCD_FB=y
CONFIG_HID_PICOLCD_BACKLIGHT=y
CONFIG_HID_PICOLCD_LEDS=y
CONFIG_HID_QUANTA=y
CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT=y
CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT_COMMON=y
# CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT_ARVO is not set
CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT_KONE=y
CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT_KONEPLUS=y
CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT_KOVAPLUS=y
# CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT_PYRA is not set
# CONFIG_HID_SAMSUNG is not set
CONFIG_HID_SONY=y
CONFIG_HID_SPEEDLINK=y
CONFIG_HID_SUNPLUS=y
CONFIG_HID_GREENASIA=y
CONFIG_GREENASIA_FF=y
CONFIG_HID_SMARTJOYPLUS=y
CONFIG_SMARTJOYPLUS_FF=y
# CONFIG_HID_TOPSEED is not set
# CONFIG_HID_THRUSTMASTER is not set
CONFIG_HID_ZEROPLUS=y
# CONFIG_ZEROPLUS_FF is not set
# CONFIG_HID_ZYDACRON is not set
CONFIG_USB_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_OHCI=y
CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_EHCI=y
CONFIG_USB=y
CONFIG_USB_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_USB_ANNOUNCE_NEW_DEVICES=y

#
# Miscellaneous USB options
#
CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS=y
CONFIG_USB_DEVICE_CLASS=y
CONFIG_USB_DYNAMIC_MINORS=y
CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND=y
# CONFIG_USB_DWC3 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_MON is not set
CONFIG_USB_WUSB_CBAF=y
CONFIG_USB_WUSB_CBAF_DEBUG=y

#
# USB Host Controller Drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_C67X00_HCD=y
# CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_OXU210HP_HCD=y
CONFIG_USB_ISP116X_HCD=y
# CONFIG_USB_ISP1362_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD is not set
# CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_SL811_HCD=y
# CONFIG_USB_SL811_HCD_ISO is not set
CONFIG_USB_SL811_CS=y
# CONFIG_USB_R8A66597_HCD is not set

#
# USB Device Class drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
CONFIG_USB_PRINTER=y
CONFIG_USB_WDM=y
# CONFIG_USB_TMC is not set

#
# NOTE: USB_STORAGE depends on SCSI but BLK_DEV_SD may
#

#
# also be needed; see USB_STORAGE Help for more info
#
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=y
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_REALTEK=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DATAFAB=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_FREECOM=y
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ISD200 is not set
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_USBAT=y
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR09 is not set
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR55=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_JUMPSHOT=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ALAUDA=y
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ONETOUCH is not set
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_KARMA=y
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_CYPRESS_ATACB=y
# CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ENE_UB6250 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_UAS is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LIBUSUAL is not set

#
# USB Imaging devices
#
# CONFIG_USB_MDC800 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_MICROTEK is not set

#
# USB port drivers
#
CONFIG_USB_USS720=y
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL is not set

#
# USB Miscellaneous drivers
#
# CONFIG_USB_EMI62 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_EMI26 is not set
CONFIG_USB_ADUTUX=y
CONFIG_USB_SEVSEG=y
CONFIG_USB_RIO500=y
# CONFIG_USB_LEGOTOWER is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_LED=y
CONFIG_USB_CYPRESS_CY7C63=y
CONFIG_USB_CYTHERM=y
# CONFIG_USB_IDMOUSE is not set
# CONFIG_USB_FTDI_ELAN is not set
CONFIG_USB_APPLEDISPLAY=y
# CONFIG_USB_LD is not set
CONFIG_USB_TRANCEVIBRATOR=y
# CONFIG_USB_IOWARRIOR is not set
# CONFIG_USB_TEST is not set
CONFIG_USB_ISIGHTFW=y
# CONFIG_USB_YUREX is not set
CONFIG_USB_GADGET=y
CONFIG_USB_GADGET_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_USB_GADGET_DEBUG_FILES=y
# CONFIG_USB_GADGET_DEBUG_FS is not set
CONFIG_USB_GADGET_VBUS_DRAW=2
CONFIG_USB_FUSB300=y
# CONFIG_USB_R8A66597 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_M66592 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_AMD5536UDC is not set
# CONFIG_USB_CI13XXX_PCI is not set
# CONFIG_USB_NET2272 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_NET2280 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_GOKU is not set
# CONFIG_USB_LANGWELL is not set
# CONFIG_USB_EG20T is not set
# CONFIG_USB_DUMMY_HCD is not set
CONFIG_USB_GADGET_DUALSPEED=y
# CONFIG_USB_ZERO is not set
CONFIG_USB_ETH=y
# CONFIG_USB_ETH_RNDIS is not set
# CONFIG_USB_ETH_EEM is not set
# CONFIG_USB_G_NCM is not set
# CONFIG_USB_FILE_STORAGE is not set
# CONFIG_USB_MASS_STORAGE is not set
# CONFIG_USB_G_SERIAL is not set
# CONFIG_USB_G_PRINTER is not set
# CONFIG_USB_CDC_COMPOSITE is not set
# CONFIG_USB_G_MULTI is not set
# CONFIG_USB_G_HID is not set
# CONFIG_USB_G_DBGP is not set

#
# OTG and related infrastructure
#
CONFIG_USB_OTG_UTILS=y
CONFIG_USB_GPIO_VBUS=y
CONFIG_NOP_USB_XCEIV=y
# CONFIG_MMC is not set
CONFIG_MEMSTICK=y
CONFIG_MEMSTICK_DEBUG=y

#
# MemoryStick drivers
#
# CONFIG_MEMSTICK_UNSAFE_RESUME is not set
CONFIG_MSPRO_BLOCK=y

#
# MemoryStick Host Controller Drivers
#
CONFIG_NEW_LEDS=y
CONFIG_LEDS_CLASS=y

#
# LED drivers
#
# CONFIG_LEDS_88PM860X is not set
CONFIG_LEDS_LM3530=y
# CONFIG_LEDS_GPIO is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_LP3944 is not set
CONFIG_LEDS_LP5521=y
CONFIG_LEDS_LP5523=y
CONFIG_LEDS_CLEVO_MAIL=y
# CONFIG_LEDS_PCA955X is not set
CONFIG_LEDS_WM831X_STATUS=y
# CONFIG_LEDS_WM8350 is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_REGULATOR is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_BD2802 is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_INTEL_SS4200 is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_LT3593 is not set
CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGERS=y

#
# LED Triggers
#
# CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_TIMER is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_IDE_DISK is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_HEARTBEAT is not set
CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_BACKLIGHT=y
# CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_GPIO is not set
# CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_DEFAULT_ON is not set

#
# iptables trigger is under Netfilter config (LED target)
#
CONFIG_ACCESSIBILITY=y
CONFIG_A11Y_BRAILLE_CONSOLE=y
# CONFIG_INFINIBAND is not set
CONFIG_EDAC=y

#
# Reporting subsystems
#
CONFIG_EDAC_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_EDAC_MM_EDAC is not set
# CONFIG_RTC_CLASS is not set
# CONFIG_DMADEVICES is not set
CONFIG_AUXDISPLAY=y
# CONFIG_KS0108 is not set
CONFIG_UIO=y
CONFIG_UIO_CIF=y
CONFIG_UIO_PDRV=y
CONFIG_UIO_PDRV_GENIRQ=y
# CONFIG_UIO_AEC is not set
CONFIG_UIO_SERCOS3=y
CONFIG_UIO_PCI_GENERIC=y
CONFIG_UIO_NETX=y
CONFIG_VIRTIO=y
CONFIG_VIRTIO_RING=y

#
# Virtio drivers
#
CONFIG_VIRTIO_BALLOON=y
# CONFIG_STAGING is not set
CONFIG_X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES=y
CONFIG_ACERHDF=y
CONFIG_FUJITSU_LAPTOP=y
# CONFIG_FUJITSU_LAPTOP_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_HP_ACCEL is not set
CONFIG_MSI_LAPTOP=y
CONFIG_PANASONIC_LAPTOP=y
CONFIG_COMPAL_LAPTOP=y
# CONFIG_SONY_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_IDEAPAD_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_THINKPAD_ACPI is not set
# CONFIG_SENSORS_HDAPS is not set
# CONFIG_INTEL_MENLOW is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_WMI is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_ASUS=y
# CONFIG_TOPSTAR_LAPTOP is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_TOSHIBA is not set
CONFIG_TOSHIBA_BT_RFKILL=y
CONFIG_ACPI_CMPC=y
# CONFIG_INTEL_IPS is not set
# CONFIG_IBM_RTL is not set
# CONFIG_XO15_EBOOK is not set
CONFIG_SAMSUNG_LAPTOP=y
CONFIG_INTEL_OAKTRAIL=y
CONFIG_SAMSUNG_Q10=y
CONFIG_CLKSRC_I8253=y
CONFIG_CLKEVT_I8253=y
CONFIG_I8253_LOCK=y
CONFIG_CLKBLD_I8253=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_API=y
CONFIG_IOMMU_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_DMAR=y
CONFIG_DMAR_DEFAULT_ON=y
CONFIG_DMAR_FLOPPY_WA=y
CONFIG_VIRT_DRIVERS=y

#
# Firmware Drivers
#
# CONFIG_EDD is not set
CONFIG_FIRMWARE_MEMMAP=y
CONFIG_EFI_VARS=y
CONFIG_DELL_RBU=y
# CONFIG_DCDBAS is not set
# CONFIG_DMIID is not set
CONFIG_DMI_SYSFS=y
# CONFIG_ISCSI_IBFT_FIND is not set
CONFIG_SIGMA=y
CONFIG_GOOGLE_FIRMWARE=y

#
# Google Firmware Drivers
#
CONFIG_GOOGLE_SMI=y
# CONFIG_GOOGLE_MEMCONSOLE is not set

#
# File systems
#
# CONFIG_EXT2_FS is not set
CONFIG_EXT3_FS=y
CONFIG_EXT3_DEFAULTS_TO_ORDERED=y
CONFIG_EXT3_FS_XATTR=y
CONFIG_EXT3_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
# CONFIG_EXT3_FS_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_EXT4_FS is not set
CONFIG_JBD=y
# CONFIG_JBD_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_JBD2=y
CONFIG_JBD2_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_FS_MBCACHE=y
# CONFIG_REISERFS_FS is not set
CONFIG_JFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_JFS_POSIX_ACL is not set
# CONFIG_JFS_SECURITY is not set
CONFIG_JFS_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_JFS_STATISTICS is not set
CONFIG_XFS_FS=y
CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA=y
CONFIG_XFS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_XFS_RT=y
CONFIG_OCFS2_FS=y
# CONFIG_OCFS2_FS_O2CB is not set
# CONFIG_OCFS2_FS_STATS is not set
# CONFIG_OCFS2_DEBUG_MASKLOG is not set
CONFIG_OCFS2_DEBUG_FS=y
CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_EXPORTFS=y
CONFIG_FILE_LOCKING=y
CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y
# CONFIG_DNOTIFY is not set
CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
# CONFIG_FANOTIFY is not set
CONFIG_QUOTA=y
# CONFIG_QUOTA_NETLINK_INTERFACE is not set
CONFIG_PRINT_QUOTA_WARNING=y
# CONFIG_QUOTA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_QUOTA_TREE=y
# CONFIG_QFMT_V1 is not set
# CONFIG_QFMT_V2 is not set
CONFIG_QUOTACTL=y
# CONFIG_AUTOFS4_FS is not set
# CONFIG_FUSE_FS is not set

#
# Caches
#
# CONFIG_FSCACHE is not set

#
# CD-ROM/DVD Filesystems
#
CONFIG_ISO9660_FS=y
CONFIG_JOLIET=y
# CONFIG_ZISOFS is not set
CONFIG_UDF_FS=y
CONFIG_UDF_NLS=y

#
# DOS/FAT/NT Filesystems
#
# CONFIG_MSDOS_FS is not set
# CONFIG_VFAT_FS is not set
CONFIG_NTFS_FS=y
CONFIG_NTFS_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_NTFS_RW=y

#
# Pseudo filesystems
#
CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
# CONFIG_PROC_KCORE is not set
CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE=y
CONFIG_PROC_SYSCTL=y
CONFIG_PROC_PAGE_MONITOR=y
CONFIG_SYSFS=y
# CONFIG_TMPFS is not set
CONFIG_HUGETLBFS=y
CONFIG_HUGETLB_PAGE=y
CONFIG_CONFIGFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_MISC_FILESYSTEMS is not set
CONFIG_NETWORK_FILESYSTEMS=y
CONFIG_NFS_FS=y
CONFIG_NFS_V3=y
CONFIG_NFS_V3_ACL=y
CONFIG_NFS_V4=y
# CONFIG_NFS_USE_LEGACY_DNS is not set
CONFIG_NFS_USE_KERNEL_DNS=y
# CONFIG_NFS_USE_NEW_IDMAPPER is not set
CONFIG_NFSD=y
# CONFIG_NFSD_V3 is not set
CONFIG_LOCKD=y
CONFIG_LOCKD_V4=y
CONFIG_NFS_ACL_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_NFS_COMMON=y
CONFIG_SUNRPC=y
CONFIG_SUNRPC_GSS=y
CONFIG_CIFS=y
# CONFIG_CIFS_STATS is not set
# CONFIG_CIFS_WEAK_PW_HASH is not set
# CONFIG_CIFS_UPCALL is not set
# CONFIG_CIFS_XATTR is not set
CONFIG_CIFS_DEBUG2=y
CONFIG_CIFS_DFS_UPCALL=y
# CONFIG_NCP_FS is not set
CONFIG_CODA_FS=y
CONFIG_9P_FS=y
# CONFIG_9P_FS_POSIX_ACL is not set

#
# Partition Types
#
# CONFIG_PARTITION_ADVANCED is not set
CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION=y
CONFIG_NLS=y
CONFIG_NLS_DEFAULT="iso8859-1"
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_737=y
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_775=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_850 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_852 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_855 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_857 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_860=y
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_861=y
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_862=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_863 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_864=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_865 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_866=y
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_869=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_936 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_950=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_932 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_949 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_874 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_8=y
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_1250 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_1251 is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_ASCII is not set
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_1=y
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_2=y
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_3 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_4=y
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_5=y
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_6 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_7=y
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_9=y
# CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_13 is not set
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_14=y
CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_15=y
# CONFIG_NLS_KOI8_R is not set
# CONFIG_NLS_KOI8_U is not set
CONFIG_NLS_UTF8=y

#
# Kernel hacking
#
CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME=y
CONFIG_DEFAULT_MESSAGE_LOGLEVEL=4
# CONFIG_ENABLE_WARN_DEPRECATED is not set
CONFIG_ENABLE_MUST_CHECK=y
CONFIG_FRAME_WARN=1024
CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
CONFIG_STRIP_ASM_SYMS=y
# CONFIG_UNUSED_SYMBOLS is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS=y
# CONFIG_HEADERS_CHECK is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_SHIRQ=y
# CONFIG_LOCKUP_DETECTOR is not set
# CONFIG_HARDLOCKUP_DETECTOR is not set
# CONFIG_DETECT_HUNG_TASK is not set
CONFIG_SCHED_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_SCHEDSTATS is not set
# CONFIG_TIMER_STATS is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_OBJECTS is not set
# CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON is not set
CONFIG_SLUB_STATS=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_RT_MUTEXES=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_PI_LIST=y
CONFIG_RT_MUTEX_TESTER=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_MUTEXES=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCK_ALLOC=y
CONFIG_PROVE_LOCKING=y
# CONFIG_PROVE_RCU is not set
# CONFIG_SPARSE_RCU_POINTER is not set
CONFIG_LOCKDEP=y
# CONFIG_LOCK_STAT is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCKDEP=y
CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_ATOMIC_SLEEP=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCKING_API_SELFTESTS is not set
CONFIG_STACKTRACE=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_STACK_USAGE=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_KOBJECT is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_HIGHMEM=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_BUGVERBOSE=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_VM is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_VIRTUAL is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_WRITECOUNT=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_MEMORY_INIT=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_LIST=y
# CONFIG_TEST_LIST_SORT is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_SG is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_NOTIFIERS is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_CREDENTIALS=y
CONFIG_ARCH_WANT_FRAME_POINTERS=y
CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER=y
CONFIG_BOOT_PRINTK_DELAY=y
CONFIG_RCU_TORTURE_TEST=y
# CONFIG_RCU_TORTURE_TEST_RUNNABLE is not set
CONFIG_RCU_CPU_STALL_TIMEOUT=60
# CONFIG_BACKTRACE_SELF_TEST is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_BLOCK_EXT_DEVT is not set
CONFIG_DEBUG_FORCE_WEAK_PER_CPU=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_PER_CPU_MAPS=y
# CONFIG_LKDTM is not set
CONFIG_CPU_NOTIFIER_ERROR_INJECT=y
CONFIG_FAULT_INJECTION=y
CONFIG_FAILSLAB=y
CONFIG_FAIL_PAGE_ALLOC=y
# CONFIG_FAIL_MAKE_REQUEST is not set
CONFIG_FAIL_IO_TIMEOUT=y
CONFIG_FAULT_INJECTION_DEBUG_FS=y
CONFIG_FAULT_INJECTION_STACKTRACE_FILTER=y
# CONFIG_LATENCYTOP is not set
# CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL_CHECK is not set
CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_DEBUG_STRICT_USER_COPY_CHECKS=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC=y
CONFIG_USER_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_NOP_TRACER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FTRACE_NMI_ENTER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_TRACER=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_GRAPH_FP_TEST=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FUNCTION_TRACE_MCOUNT_TEST=y
CONFIG_HAVE_DYNAMIC_FTRACE=y
CONFIG_HAVE_FTRACE_MCOUNT_RECORD=y
CONFIG_HAVE_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINTS=y
CONFIG_HAVE_C_RECORDMCOUNT=y
CONFIG_RING_BUFFER=y
CONFIG_FTRACE_NMI_ENTER=y
CONFIG_EVENT_TRACING=y
CONFIG_EVENT_POWER_TRACING_DEPRECATED=y
CONFIG_CONTEXT_SWITCH_TRACER=y
CONFIG_TRACING=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_TRACER=y
CONFIG_TRACING_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_FTRACE=y
CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER=y
CONFIG_FUNCTION_GRAPH_TRACER=y
# CONFIG_IRQSOFF_TRACER is not set
# CONFIG_SCHED_TRACER is not set
CONFIG_FTRACE_SYSCALLS=y
CONFIG_TRACE_BRANCH_PROFILING=y
# CONFIG_BRANCH_PROFILE_NONE is not set
CONFIG_PROFILE_ANNOTATED_BRANCHES=y
# CONFIG_PROFILE_ALL_BRANCHES is not set
CONFIG_TRACING_BRANCHES=y
CONFIG_BRANCH_TRACER=y
CONFIG_STACK_TRACER=y
# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IO_TRACE is not set
CONFIG_DYNAMIC_FTRACE=y
CONFIG_FUNCTION_PROFILER=y
CONFIG_FTRACE_MCOUNT_RECORD=y
CONFIG_FTRACE_SELFTEST=y
CONFIG_FTRACE_STARTUP_TEST=y
# CONFIG_EVENT_TRACE_TEST_SYSCALLS is not set
# CONFIG_MMIOTRACE is not set
# CONFIG_RING_BUFFER_BENCHMARK is not set
# CONFIG_PROVIDE_OHCI1394_DMA_INIT is not set
CONFIG_DYNAMIC_DEBUG=y
# CONFIG_DMA_API_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_ATOMIC64_SELFTEST=y
CONFIG_ASYNC_RAID6_TEST=y
CONFIG_SAMPLES=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KGDB=y
CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_KMEMCHECK=y
CONFIG_TEST_KSTRTOX=y
CONFIG_STRICT_DEVMEM=y
# CONFIG_X86_VERBOSE_BOOTUP is not set
CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y
CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK_DBGP=y
# CONFIG_DEBUG_STACKOVERFLOW is not set
# CONFIG_X86_PTDUMP is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_RODATA is not set
CONFIG_DOUBLEFAULT=y
# CONFIG_IOMMU_STRESS is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_MMIOTRACE_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0X80=0
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_0XED=1
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_UDELAY=2
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_TYPE_NONE=3
CONFIG_IO_DELAY_0X80=y
# CONFIG_IO_DELAY_0XED is not set
# CONFIG_IO_DELAY_UDELAY is not set
# CONFIG_IO_DELAY_NONE is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_IO_DELAY_TYPE=0
# CONFIG_DEBUG_BOOT_PARAMS is not set
# CONFIG_CPA_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_OPTIMIZE_INLINING=y

#
# Security options
#
CONFIG_KEYS=y
CONFIG_KEYS_DEBUG_PROC_KEYS=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_DMESG_RESTRICT is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY=y
CONFIG_SECURITYFS=y
# CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_PATH=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO_MAX_ACCEPT_ENTRY=2048
CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO_MAX_AUDIT_LOG=1024
# CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO_OMIT_USERSPACE_LOADER is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO_POLICY_LOADER="/sbin/tomoyo-init"
CONFIG_SECURITY_TOMOYO_ACTIVATION_TRIGGER="/sbin/init"
# CONFIG_SECURITY_APPARMOR is not set
# CONFIG_IMA is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY_TOMOYO=y
# CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY_DAC is not set
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SECURITY="tomoyo"
CONFIG_XOR_BLOCKS=y
CONFIG_ASYNC_CORE=y
CONFIG_ASYNC_MEMCPY=y
CONFIG_ASYNC_XOR=y
CONFIG_ASYNC_PQ=y
CONFIG_ASYNC_RAID6_RECOV=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO=y

#
# Crypto core or helper
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AEAD=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AEAD2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLKCIPHER=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLKCIPHER2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_RNG=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_RNG2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCOMP2=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER2=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER_DISABLE_TESTS is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_GF128MUL=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_NULL is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_WORKQUEUE=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRYPTD is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_AUTHENC is not set

#
# Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CCM=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_GCM=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SEQIV=y

#
# Block modes
#
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CBC is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CTR=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CTS=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ECB=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCBC=y

#
# Hash modes
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HMAC=y

#
# Digest
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C_INTEL=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_GHASH=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MD4=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_MD5=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_MICHAEL_MIC is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD128=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD160 is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD256=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_RMD320 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1 is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA256=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA512=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TGR192 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_WP512 is not set

#
# Ciphers
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_586 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_NI_INTEL is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ANUBIS=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_ARC4=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLOWFISH=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAMELLIA is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAST5 is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAST6 is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_DES=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_FCRYPT=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_KHAZAD is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SEED is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_SERPENT is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TEA is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH_COMMON=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH_586 is not set

#
# Compression
#
CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEFLATE=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_ZLIB is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_LZO is not set

#
# Random Number Generation
#
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_ANSI_CPRNG is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_HASH=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_USER_API_SKCIPHER is not set
CONFIG_CRYPTO_HW=y
CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_PADLOCK=y
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_PADLOCK_AES is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_PADLOCK_SHA is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_GEODE is not set
# CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_HIFN_795X is not set
CONFIG_HAVE_KVM=y
CONFIG_VIRTUALIZATION=y
# CONFIG_KVM is not set
CONFIG_BINARY_PRINTF=y

#
# Library routines
#
CONFIG_RAID6_PQ=y
CONFIG_BITREVERSE=y
CONFIG_GENERIC_FIND_FIRST_BIT=y
CONFIG_CRC_CCITT=y
CONFIG_CRC16=y
CONFIG_CRC_T10DIF=y
CONFIG_CRC_ITU_T=y
CONFIG_CRC32=y
CONFIG_CRC7=y
CONFIG_LIBCRC32C=y
# CONFIG_CRC8 is not set
CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y
CONFIG_ZLIB_DEFLATE=y
CONFIG_LZO_COMPRESS=y
CONFIG_LZO_DECOMPRESS=y
# CONFIG_XZ_DEC is not set
# CONFIG_XZ_DEC_BCJ is not set
CONFIG_HAS_IOMEM=y
CONFIG_HAS_IOPORT=y
CONFIG_HAS_DMA=y
CONFIG_CHECK_SIGNATURE=y
CONFIG_CPUMASK_OFFSTACK=y
CONFIG_CPU_RMAP=y
CONFIG_NLATTR=y
# CONFIG_AVERAGE is not set
# CONFIG_CORDIC is not set

* [PATCH -next] staging: fix rtl8192e build errors
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-08-29 20:54 ` Randy Dunlap
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2011-08-29 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, gregkh, driverdevel; +Cc: linux-next, LKML

From: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>

drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h:2329: error: field 'wx_sem' has incomplete type
drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h:2330: error: field 'scan_sem' has incomplete type
drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h:2331: error: field 'ips_sem' has incomplete type
drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib_wx.c:267: error: implicit declaration of function 'down'
drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib_wx.c:290: error: implicit declaration of function 'up'
Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
---
 drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

but the driver probably should be using mutexes instead of semaphores...

--- linux-next-20110829.orig/drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h
+++ linux-next-20110829/drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h
@@ -31,6 +31,7 @@
 #include <linux/jiffies.h>
 #include <linux/timer.h>
 #include <linux/sched.h>
+#include <linux/semaphore.h>

 #include <linux/delay.h>
 #include <linux/wireless.h>

* Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 29 (bnx2x)
@ 2011-08-29 21:35   ` Dmitry Kravkov
From: Dmitry Kravkov @ 2011-08-29 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randy Dunlap; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell, netdev, linux-next, LKML, Eilon Greenstein

On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 13:28 -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:19:07 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> (on i386 or x86_64)
>
> drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c:10148: error: 'bnx2x_fcoe_get_wwn' undeclared here (not in a function)
>

> Full randconfig file is attached.
>
> ---
> ~Randy
> *** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
This should sync #define structures between definition and declaration
---

Reported-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Signed-off-by: Dmitry Kravkov <dmitry@broadcom.com>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h |    2 +-

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h
index f290b23..5b1f9b5 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h
@@ -522,7 +522,7 @@ void bnx2x_free_mem_bp(struct bnx2x *bp);
  */
 int bnx2x_change_mtu(struct net_device *dev, int new_mtu);

-#if defined(BCM_CNIC) && (defined(CONFIG_FCOE) || defined(CONFIG_FCOE_MODULE))
+#if defined(NETDEV_FCOE_WWNN) && defined(BCM_CNIC)
 /**
  * bnx2x_fcoe_get_wwn - return the requested WWN value for this port
  *
--
1.7.2.2

* Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 29 (bnx2x)
@ 2011-08-29 22:56     ` Randy Dunlap
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2011-08-29 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dmitry; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell, netdev, linux-next, LKML, Eilon Greenstein

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:35:44 +0300 Dmitry Kravkov wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 13:28 -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> > On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:19:07 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> >
> > (on i386 or x86_64)
> >
> > drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c:10148: error: 'bnx2x_fcoe_get_wwn' undeclared here (not in a function)
> >

> > Full randconfig file is attached.
> >
> > ---
> > ~Randy
> > *** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
> This should sync #define structures between definition and declaration
> ---
>
> Reported-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
> Signed-off-by: Dmitry Kravkov <dmitry@broadcom.com>

Acked-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>

Thanks.

> ---
>  drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h |    2 +-
>
> diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h
> index f290b23..5b1f9b5 100644
> --- a/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h
> +++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_cmn.h
> @@ -522,7 +522,7 @@ void bnx2x_free_mem_bp(struct bnx2x *bp);
>   */
>  int bnx2x_change_mtu(struct net_device *dev, int new_mtu);
>
> -#if defined(BCM_CNIC) && (defined(CONFIG_FCOE) || defined(CONFIG_FCOE_MODULE))
> +#if defined(NETDEV_FCOE_WWNN) && defined(BCM_CNIC)
>  /**
>   * bnx2x_fcoe_get_wwn - return the requested WWN value for this port
>   *
> --

---
~Randy

* Re: [PATCH -next] net: fix Makefile typos & build errors
@ 2011-08-30  1:59   ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-08-30  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randy Dunlap; +Cc: netdev, linux-next, LKML, davem

Hi all,

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:49:40 -0700 Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net> wrote:

> @@ -44,10 +44,10 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_PPP_SYNC_TTY) += ppp/
>  obj-$(CONFIG_PPPOE) += ppp/
>  obj-$(CONFIG_PPPOL2TP) += ppp/
>  obj-$(CONFIG_PPTP) += ppp/
> -onj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
> +obj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
>  obj-$(CONFIG_SLHC) += slip/
>  obj-$(CONFIG_NET_SB1000) += sb1000.o
> -onj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/
> +obj-$(CONFIG_SLIP) += slip/

It may be my old(er) eyes, but isn't that CONFIG_SLIP line repeated?

--

@ 2011-08-30  2:55     ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2011-08-30  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sfr; +Cc: rdunlap, netdev, linux-next, linux-kernel

From: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:59:25 +1000

> It may be my old(er) eyes, but isn't that CONFIG_SLIP line repeated?

My old eyes can confirm this, so I'll fix it up, thanks! :-)

* Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 29 (bnx2x)
@ 2011-08-30  2:57       ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2011-08-30  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rdunlap; +Cc: dmitry, sfr, netdev, linux-next, linux-kernel, eilong

From: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:56:18 -0700

> On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:35:44 +0300 Dmitry Kravkov wrote:

>> > (on i386 or x86_64)
>> >
>> > drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c:10148: error: 'bnx2x_fcoe_get_wwn' undeclared here (not in a function)
>> >

>> > Full randconfig file is attached.
>> >
>> > ---
>> > ~Randy
>> > *** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
>> This should sync #define structures between definition and declaration
>> ---
>>
>> Reported-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>
>> Signed-off-by: Dmitry Kravkov <dmitry@broadcom.com>
>
> Acked-by: Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xenotime.net>