* Removing msm tree from direct linux-next
@ 2011-08-30 22:54 David Brown
From: David Brown @ 2011-08-30 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-next, LKML

Stephen, now that the MSM tree is going through Arnd's ARM SOC tree,
it doesn't need to be pulled directly into linux-next.  You can remove
this tree:

msm git://codeaurora.org/quic/kernel/davidb/linux-msm.git#for-next

Thanks,
David Brown

* Re: Removing msm tree from direct linux-next
@ 2011-08-31  0:35 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-08-31  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Brown; +Cc: linux-next, LKML