* linux-next: lots of merges in the sound-asoc tree
@ 2018-02-12 22:38 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2018-02-12 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown, Liam Girdwood

Hi all,

I know that you usually like to keep one topic branch per soc and then
merge them all, but currently your tree seems to only contain a couple
logical changes (platform to component and codec to component), so
surely that could have been done in (maybe) 2 topic branches and saved
large number of very small branches (often a single commit) and a large
number of merges.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: lots of merges in the sound-asoc tree
@ 2018-02-13 11:42 ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2018-02-13 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
	Linux Kernel Mailing List, Kuninori Morimoto