linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Subsystem maintainer available?
@ 2009-06-05  9:45 Linus Walleij
From: Linus Walleij @ 2009-06-05  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Brownell, spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

David are you reading the SPI mails and drivers?

With the merge window coming up and all I think a few people here
want to be sure that the SPI drivers we've been discussing can be
candidates for merging, and if this mail adress from MAINTAINERS
is outdated or something then we have a problem...

(Just want to make sure!)

Linus Walleij

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-05  9:45 UTC | newest]