linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Making Money With eBay Has Never Been Easier - Read Below!
@ 2009-03-09 23:22 Anne Wiggins
From: Anne Wiggins @ 2009-03-09 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Good day, Dear Sir/Madam!

Sorry to interrupt your peace, but what is in market today, cannot stay anymore as a secret: The way of making money with eBay has FINALLY BEEN REVEALED!

Presenting to your attention the eBay CashFlow System available today only for a limited number of people, as the supplies are limited too. The lure of a bargain, combined with the excitement of a Las Vegas gamble, is what brings in millions of Internet customers to eBay. The loyalty and enthusiasm of devoted eBay users all over the country is what has helped build eBay into the powerhouse it is today. You can really earn an excellent amount of money with eBay every month. CBS News even published a story about all the people earning a living on eBay!

So, Start Your Success Story Now! Sign Up Today and Get on The Fast Track To Cash! Over 1.2 Million People Have Already Done It!

Please, send us an answer to this email donald.sandison14411-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, so we can sign you up immediately, and send you the FREE KIT, which is still available untill the supplies expire, so be the first to take it!

We are sorry, if this email is unwanted to you, but we had to share this secret with as many as possible people, who are in need of a fast money making.

with Respect - the eBay Secrets Team

P.S.: We cannot guarantee that we can keep the light on this offer forever, so act quick!

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to get.out_of_the_list-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.

* [SPAM] Making Money With eBay Has Never Been Easier - Read Below!
@ 2009-03-08 14:13 Stacia Compton
From: Stacia Compton @ 2009-03-08 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi, Dear Sir or Madam!

Are you wondering how to start a business, which will bring you thousands of dollars every month?

Now your troubles are over! We are having the pleasure to provide you with the latest Internet Business opportunity - the eBay CashFlow System kit, and it is FREE(but only this time)! The Success Kit will show you how you can start selling in under 10 minutes; how to get the highest bids and maximize your profits; how over 25 successful PowerSellers have generated easy profits from eBay; savvy buying, selling, and business advice from eBay Experts; numerous verified and proven tips to faster eBay profits!

This Kit is literally BURSTING with valuable content: Mining Gold From eBay ebook, eBay Entrepreneur Kit ebook, RE-Sell it on eBay Application ebook, and the valuable eBay PRO ebook. And also there are some Bonus packs with all these: Top 100 Simplified eBay Tips & Tricks ebook, Secrets of Ebay PowerSellers ebook, Get Bids Like Crazy ebook and How to Increase Auction Profits ebook.

And all of these will be given to you for ABSOLUTELY FREE, if you act now and fast! Our supplies are LIMITED, and we cannot keep this offer active for a long time - actually it will be active for a very short period of time, so be the first to order the FREE KIT of the eBay CashFlow System. You can only WIN! You have NOTHING TO LOOSE!

If you are interested, send a reply to aria.stiefel1997-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org to receive further information from us, but ACT FAST, as the supplies of this FREE TRIAL KIT are very limited!

With regards,
PowerSellers

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to out_of_the_list-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

* [SPAM] Making Money With eBay Has Never Been Easier - Read Below!
@ 2009-02-26  1:11 Kylie Smith
From: Kylie Smith @ 2009-02-26  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Please, send us an answer to this email 18647sammet.kimbra-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, so we can sign you up immediately, and send you the FREE KIT, which is still available untill the supplies expire, so be the first to take it!

We are sorry, if this email is unwanted to you, but we had to share this secret with as many as possible people, who are in need of a fast money making.

with Respect - the eBay Secrets Team

P.S.: We cannot guarantee that we can keep the light on this offer forever, so act quick!

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to get.me_out_now-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.