linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] GOOD NEWS
@ 2008-12-17 12:47 Unknown, HEAD OFFICE
From: Unknown, HEAD OFFICE @ 2008-12-17 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND UNIT
(IMFU) HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST,
White House,Rue,85745,Benin Republic.
International Monetary Funds Unit  (IMFU)
Direct Hotline:+ 234-7025-769-006
Dearest Friend ,
How are you today?
I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your bank Draft.
I went to the bank to confirm if the Check has expired or getting near to expire and Mr.Henry Dona the Director of Financial Bank told me that the bank draft will expire in next five days, So without wasting time I told him to cash the   ( $1.500,000.00 )to cash payment to avoid losting of
this funds.
However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the of the fund has been made with PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic.Then he also helped me to Register the Consignment with
PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY.
Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally. As for our agreement with the Pacific delivery company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country immediately you send your delivery address to them.
The Director of the PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY is now waiting for your delivery informations to enable them locate you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country.Please write a letter of
application to the given address below.
ATTN: DR  DAVE  POTTS
TEl: +229 93-200-604
EMAIL : pacificdiplomat114-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org
Bellow is the requested  information from You to enable them deliver the package to you immediately  without any more delay :
1.YOUR FULL NAME..
2.HOME ADDRESS...
3.CITY AND COUNTRY..
4.CELL PHONE..
5.HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER..
6.YOUR OFFICE TELEPHONE...
7.SEX..
8.AGE..
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Best Regards,
Mr. John Ibru.
Direct Hotline:+ 234-7025-769-006
International Monetary Fund Unit (IMFU)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-17 12:47 UTC | newest]