linux-toolchains.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [Announcement] Clang-Built Linux Meetup 2023: CFP
@ 2023-08-30  0:56 Bill Wendling
From: Bill Wendling @ 2023-08-30  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Wendling, Nick Desaulniers

This year's Clang-Built Linux Meetup takes place at the Omni Richmond
Hotel (https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/richmond), which is the same
place as the Linux Plumbers conference (https://lpc.events/). It's on
November 11th, which is the Saturday before Plumbers.

This is a time for people interested in Clang-Built Linux to get
together in person and discuss what we're doing. We're planning on
having presentations, hack-a-thons, and discussions about future
directions for CBL.

This is our call for presentations! If you have a paper,
topic-of-discussion, or maybe a presentation you'd like to practice
before giving the same at Plumbers, please let Nick Desaulniers and me
know about it!

Bonus plus: we're seriously considering swag this year. ;-)

  https://clangbuiltlinux.github.io/meetup.html

-bw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-08-30  0:58 UTC | newest]