* process using kernel context 0
@ 2003-11-28 19:39 Pat LaVarre
From: Pat LaVarre @ 2003-11-28 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Google tells me we have not yet spoken much English of such dmesg as:

[drm:i830_unlock] *ERROR* Process 2163 using kernel context 0

Pat LaVarre

* Re: process using kernel context 0
@ 2003-11-28 20:08 ` Pat LaVarre
From: Pat LaVarre @ 2003-11-28 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

> Google tells me we have not yet spoken much English of such dmesg as:
> [drm:i830_unlock] *ERROR* Process 2163 using kernel context 0

Ouch.  Should have saved that link and quoted it here.  Google now
offers 7,840 hits where before I saw one.  I know this only because just
now I revisited that German hit on the theory that altavista babelfish
might translate it for me.

Pat LaVarre