* I Need Your Help
@ 2013-02-13 12:30 Mr Subhash Deshpande
From: Mr Subhash Deshpande @ 2013-02-13 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I am Mr.Subhash Deshpande, an official with the International bank of Taipei, Taiwan.I have a very sensitive and confidential brief for you from the International Bank of Taipei, Taiwan. I ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds. I will give you the details but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank of Taipei in Taiwan.please get back for more informations:(liu.w@shqiptar.eu).

I'm looking forward to it.

Sincerely,
SUBHASH DESHPANDE

* I NEED YOUR HELP.
       [not found]                     ` <1391178271.60731.YahooMailNeo@web5701.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
@ 2014-01-31 15:40                       ` FROM MRS GRACE MANDA
From: FROM MRS GRACE MANDA @ 2014-01-31 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I PRAY THAT THIS MAIL GETS TO YOU IN BETTER HEALTH.

[-- Attachment #2: From Mrs Grace Manda..pdf --]

* I NEED YOUR HELP.
       [not found]                                           ` <1380806845.90799.YahooMailNeo@web5706.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
@ 2013-10-03 16:10                                             ` FROM MRS GRACE MANDA
From: FROM MRS GRACE MANDA @ 2013-10-03 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I PRAY THAT THIS MAIL GETS TO YOU IN BETTER HEALTH.

[-- Attachment #2: From Grace Manda.pdf --]

* I Need Your Help
@ 2010-12-05  9:50 Mrs Elizabeth Etters
From: Mrs Elizabeth Etters @ 2010-12-05  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters,a devoted Christian. I have a
foundation/Estateuncompleted{valued at GBP 2.1 million Pounds}and need you
to help me finishit because of my health,Everything is available.
Please contact me for more details.
Private contactemail: eliza.etters@yahoo.com

thank you

* I Need Your Help
@ 2010-12-02  9:39 Mrs Elizabeth Etters
From: Mrs Elizabeth Etters @ 2010-12-02  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-23 22:24 Mrs Elizabeth Etters
From: Mrs Elizabeth Etters @ 2010-11-23 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-08-17 14:42 Ann camara
From: Ann camara @ 2004-08-17 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: webmaster, linux-net, linux-kernel, postmaster

Dear.Sir/madam,

I know that this proposal  might be a surprise to you
but do consider it as an emmergency. In a nutshell,I
am Miss Ann Camara 20 years old from the republic of
Sierria-Leone in west Africa,now seeking for refuge in
Dakar Senegal under the(UNHCR).

I got your contact from where i was searching a good
penpal for a possible transaction. My (late) father
Dr. Lamine Camara ,was the managing director of
Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company
in(KENEMA)Sierra-Leone.But he was killed along side
with my mother during the longing civil war and all
his properties was totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with
with a very important document (DEPOSIT
CERTIFICATE)(US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred
thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a
security company ) as a family treasure which I am the
next of kin.The money was deposited in security
company here in senegal.

Meanwhile,I am saddled with the problem of securing a
trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer
the money over to his country and into his possession
pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,you can  contact the security and finance
company for confirmation and i will issue a letter of
Authorisation on your name,that will enable the
security and finance company to deal with you on my
behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every
confidence on your acceptance to assist me.
Conclusively,I wish you send me a reply immediately as
soon as you recieve this proposal.

Until then,
I remain with the best regards.
Miss Ann camara.

* I NEED YOUR HELP.
@ 2004-08-13 14:23 Ann camara
From: Ann camara @ 2004-08-13 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-08-12 22:22 Ann camara
From: Ann camara @ 2004-08-12 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-08-12 21:24 Ann camara
From: Ann camara @ 2004-08-12 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: linux-net, linux-kernel, postmaster

@ 2004-05-28 15:52 Ann camara
From: Ann camara @ 2004-05-28 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear.Sir

I know that this proposal  might be a surprise to you
but do consider it as an emmergency. In a nutshell,I
am Miss Ann Camara 24 years old from the republic of
[...]

* Re: I need your help
@ 2002-08-21 20:29   ` Rik van Riel
From: Rik van Riel @ 2002-08-21 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Thunder from the hill wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, idris wrote:
> > My name is Mr. Idris A.Alameyah. I was a director in ministry of
> > Land and Natural Resources in the Western Saharan Republic.
>
> Now that everybody knows Nigeria, the history lesson carries on in WSR...

It's only a question of time before Alaska and "former eastern germany"
will be used.  I must have seen this scam from about 20 african countries,
3 latin american countries, 2 asian countries and 2 european countries
already.

cheers,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

* Re: I need your help
@ 2002-08-21 18:06 ` Thunder from the hill
From: Thunder from the hill @ 2002-08-21 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, idris wrote:
> My name is Mr. Idris A.Alameyah. I was a director in ministry of
> Land and Natural Resources in the Western Saharan Republic.

Now that everybody knows Nigeria, the history lesson carries on in WSR...

			Thunder
--
--./../...-/. -.--/---/..-/.-./..././.-../..-. .---/..-/.../- .-
--/../-./..-/-/./--..-- ../.----./.-../.-.. --./../...-/. -.--/---/..-

* I need your help
@ 2002-08-21 10:26 idris
From: idris @ 2002-08-21 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Date:August 20,2002.
Email:idrial@geekly.net

To your Good Attention

My name is Mr. Idris A.Alameyah. I was a director in ministry of
Land and Natural Resources in the Western Saharan Republic.

My country is of about 10 million people,very happy and rich but
developing. I have an offer to make to you which will benefit both
of us.

Through the award of contracts to three German Companies in three
years, I was able to make US$55 million. Due to the small size of my
country, if this fund is injected into the economy, it will instantly
attract suspicion so I decided to use a foreigner to secure it out of
Western Sahara. I have properly rendered and closed the accounts for
the three years last December of 2001 and so the US$55 Million is
safely
mine now.

The money is secured in two separate ways of US$25m and US$30m. Due
to our poor banking system here I want you to assist me to secure the
funds for me in
Europe. You will have to travel to the European nation, which I will
later tell you and secure the funds for me. For this assistance, I
will give you US$10million. The rest will be mine and you will also
help me in investing it in real estates and other
profitable businesses. This transaction is planned to be concluded
quickly. I will give you the necessary documentations to claim
ownership of the money on my
behalf. The documentations will officially legalize the transaction
in your name so that it will be completely safe for both of us.
I am also aware of the attention large movement of funds attract
now
since the September 11th 2001 attack on New York, so I will provide
you with Clearance Certificate.

Once again, I assure you it is going to be a risk free transaction.
Once
I get your response, I will give you further information/details
of how we are going to
quickly and safely conclude the transaction and start investments.

I await your response through my above e-mail address.

Best regards,

Mr.Idris A.Alameyah