* Check out the eCard I sent you from Yahoo! Greetings
@ 2003-12-31  7:23 gaurav_christmas
From: gaurav_christmas @ 2003-12-31  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Viewing your eCard is a snap!  Just choose from the following options:

Click on the following link:
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/view.pd?i=18806456&m=8232&rr=y&source=yahoo999

or

Copy and paste the above link into your web browser's address window.

or

Enter this eCard number, 188064568232, on our eCard Pick Up page at
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/findit.pd?source=yahoo999

We hope you enjoy your eCard.  If you have any comments or questions, please visit
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/emailus.pd?source=yahoo999

Thanks for using Yahoo! Greetings with AmericanGreetings.com.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-31  7:23 UTC | newest]