* Current state of DVD/CD Packet Writing?
@ 2004-02-04 22:32 Joseph Pingenot
From: Joseph Pingenot @ 2004-02-04 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi!

I was poking around looking for information on CD or DVD Packet Writing,
  and came across http://packet-cd.sourceforge.net.  It looks like it's
  inactive atm.
Have these patches been absorbed into the vanilla 2.6 kernels (I recall
  UDF write in the kernel config).  If not, where is current development
  at?  Where can I find more information?

Thanks!

-Joseph
--
trelane@digitasaru.net--------------------------------------------------
"We continue to live in a world where all our know-how is locked into

* Re: Current state of DVD/CD Packet Writing?
@ 2004-02-04 22:45 ` Erik Andersen
From: Erik Andersen @ 2004-02-04 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Wed Feb 04, 2004 at 04:32:02PM -0600, Joseph Pingenot wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was poking around looking for information on CD or DVD Packet Writing,
>   and came across http://packet-cd.sourceforge.net.  It looks like it's
>   inactive atm.
> Have these patches been absorbed into the vanilla 2.6 kernels (I recall
>   UDF write in the kernel config).  If not, where is current development
>   at?  Where can I find more information?

There is lots of stuff at http://dyson.kristenscatbeds.com/

 -Erik