* Your secret pin code is ML0757985
@ 2017-02-03  0:04 PROMO AWARD
From: PROMO AWARD @ 2017-02-03  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations! Your e-mail account has just won £750.000 GBP in the
ongoing microsoft promotion. For claims and more info, please send an
e-mail: jamesbarry688@qq.com

Please Note: This is the third time we have been trying to contact you.

Online Coordinator
James Barry(Msc)

* Your secret pin code is ML0757985
@ 2016-01-10 13:50 Urmas Leirost
From: Urmas Leirost @ 2016-01-10 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention Lucky Winner

  We are happy to notify you that your e-mail address has been awarded
£750.000 GBP in
our MICROSOFT E-MAIL PROMO AWARD 2016 in cash credited to file: REF NO:
MSW-L/2016-
28793,BATCH NO.4365. Your secret pin code is ML0757985.

For claims please contact: Mr James Barry
Email: jamesbarryagent@gmail.com
Tel Phone: Tel.+447087626324

YOU ARE TO INDICATE  THE OPTION SUITABLE FOR YOU IN RELEASING YOUR FUNDS.

1. BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
2. DELIVERY BY CERTIFIED CHEQUE

Provide the below details:
1.Full Name:..