* Request for folios
@ 2021-07-12 15:43 David Howells
From: David Howells @ 2021-07-12 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton
  Cc: dhowells, Matthew Wilcox, Jeff Layton, linux-mm, linux-cachefs,
	linux-fsdevel, linux-kernel

Hi Andrew,

Is it possible to get Willy's folios patchset - or at least the core of it -
staged for the next merge window?  I'm working on improvements to the local
filesystem caching code and the network filesystem support library and that
involves a lot of dealing with pages - all of which will need to be converted
to the folios stuff.  This has the potential to conflict with the changes
Willy's patches make to filesystems.  Further, the folios patchset offers some
facilities that make my changes a bit easier - and some changes that make
things a bit more challenging (e.g. page size becoming variable).

Also, is it possible to get the folios patchset in a stable public git branch
that I can base my patches upon?

Thanks,
David