* SiS964 SerialATA RAID
@ 2004-01-10 19:53 DaMouse Networks
From: DaMouse Networks @ 2004-01-10 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hey,
   I've decided I want a mirrored SATA-RAID setup for my boxen in late 2004 and I was wondering how the development for the SiS964 SATA drivers are going for 2.6.x?

TIA

-DaMouse

* Re: SiS964 SerialATA RAID
@ 2004-01-11  3:51 ` Jeff Garzik
From: Jeff Garzik @ 2004-01-11  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DaMouse Networks; +Cc: linux-kernel

DaMouse Networks wrote:
> Hey,
>    I've decided I want a mirrored SATA-RAID setup for my boxen in late 2004 and I was wondering how the development for the SiS964 SATA drivers are going for 2.6.x?

I'm not aware of any development in that direction, so far...

	Jeff

* Re: SiS964 SerialATA RAID
@ 2004-01-11 11:47   ` Lionel Bouton
From: Lionel Bouton @ 2004-01-11 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Garzik; +Cc: linux-kernel

Jeff Garzik wrote the following on 01/11/2004 04:51 AM :

> DaMouse Networks wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>    I've decided I want a mirrored SATA-RAID setup for my boxen in
>> late 2004 and I was wondering how the development for the SiS964 SATA
>> drivers are going for 2.6.x?
>

> I'm not aware of any development in that direction, so far...
>
>     Jeff

Is there any doc or sample code available somewhere ?

Lionel