* Re: [patch] sched-2.6.0-test1-G2
       [not found] <Pine.LNX.4.44.0307251600020.25436-200000@localhost.localdomain>
@ 2003-07-29  7:54 ` Szonyi Calin
From: Szonyi Calin @ 2003-07-29  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mingo; +Cc: linux-kernel

Ingo Molnar said:

> i'm seeing good results with this patch on my testbox, but i'm wondering
> whether it fixes the problems you can see on your boxes. (it might as
> well introduce new problems.)
>
> 	Ingo

Ingo,
Sorry for my late answer.
The patch is just great. With this patch I can watch movies with
make -j 10 bzImage in the background.

Thanks for your work.

Bye
Calin

--
# fortune
fortune: write error on /dev/null --- please empty the bit bucket

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"
http://squirrelmail.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-29  7:49 UTC | newest]