* key signing request: folks in Bangalore
@ 2013-02-13 11:33 Vineet Gupta
From: Vineet Gupta @ 2013-02-13 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel
  Cc: keys, Vinod Koul, Viresh Kumar, Santosh Shilimkar, Preeti U Murthy

Hi,

Sorry for the explicit CCs. I'm looking for people in/around Bangalore who can
sign my gpg key.

Background: I'm the maintainer of a new Linux kernel port (ARC Linux) which has
been discussed on lkml and arch mailing lists in recent months. The port is
already in Linux next and for further upstreaming process I need to have my gpg
key signed.

I'm based off of Raipur, central India (https://j.mp/kgpgmap) and willing to fly
down to Bangalore. Please holler back !

Thanks in advance.
-Vineet

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-02-13 11:33 UTC | newest]