* Re: Experimental branch
       [not found] ` <CAAhSdy3Y1W_8Uu00F66jVM=ObFouxw1C_z4-MVkLh0+s5Wx3HQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-10-31 19:29   ` Paul Walmsley
From: Paul Walmsley @ 2019-10-31 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anup Patel
  Cc: linux-riscv, Atish Patra, Paolo Bonzini, Damien Le Moal,
	Alistair Francis, linux-kernel

On Fri, 1 Nov 2019, Anup Patel wrote:

> You can drop the KVM RISC-V patches from your experimental branch.

We're not only doing it for you ;-)

> We are already maintaining KVM RISC-V patches (and dependent patches)
> in the official KVM RISC-V gitrepo at: https://github.com/kvm-riscv/linux.git
>
> All KVM RISC-V related work will go through above mentioned gitrepo
> in-future. This gitrepo is co-maintained by me and Atish.

It's great that you guys have your own git repository for KVM patch
development!

For upstreaming, all of the RISC-V KVM changes under arch/riscv need to go
up via the arch/riscv maintainers to ensure a coherent maintenance
approach across arch/riscv.  We may work out something with Paolo in the
future.

thanks,

- Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-31 19:29 UTC | newest]