netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Reminder: 2 open syzbot reports in "net/rxrpc" subsystem
@ 2019-11-19  4:43 Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2019-11-19  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-afs, David Howells; +Cc: syzkaller-bugs, netdev

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 2 of them as possibly being bugs in the "net/rxrpc" subsystem.  I've
listed these bug reports below.

If you believe a bug is no longer valid, please close it by sending a '#syz
fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the original thread, as
explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug to the "net/rxrpc" subsystem, please let me
know and (if possible) forward it to the correct place.

Here are the bug reports:

Title:              memory leak in rxrpc_lookup_local
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           27 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=80b2343d6c19226dfa59e33b151c168d96253420
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000065d240595878a92@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+305326672fed51b205f7@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000065d240595878a92@google.com

Title:              KMSAN: use-after-free in rxrpc_send_keepalive
Last occurred:      7 days ago
Reported:           10 days ago
Branches:           https://github.com/google/kmsan.git master
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=428e72dc175d0f4b23a1fb9b7d3d16fad7ef2a4b
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000005b4a6c0596d8c5a8@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a syzkaller reproducer only.

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+2e7168a4d3c4ec071fdc@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please reply to the original
thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply if the
thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/0000000000005b4a6c0596d8c5a8@google.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-19  4:44 UTC | newest]