netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [ANN] net-next is CLOSED
@ 2024-03-11 14:51 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2024-03-11 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, netdev-driver-reviewers

Hi!

Linus tagged v6.8 and, as is tradition, for the duration of the 6.9
merge window net-next is closed for new submissions, until 6.9-rc1
is tagged (on March 24th).

* [ANN] net-next is CLOSED
@ 2024-05-13 13:51 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2024-05-13 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, netdev-driver-reviewers

Hi!

Linus has tagged v6.9 so following our usual process net-next will
be closed for the duration of the merge window (next 2 weeks, until
6.10-rc1 is tagged).

We'll go thru what's in patchwork already, but please hold off
posting any -next material, or post for review/feedback-only as RFC.

* [ANN] net-next is CLOSED
@ 2024-01-08  1:22 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2024-01-08  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, netdev-driver-reviewers

Hi!

Please be advised that net-next is now closed for the duration
of the 6.8 merge window. We'll process what's posted for net-next
tomorrow, but please don't post new -next material.

* [ANN] net-next is CLOSED
@ 2023-10-31  0:06 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2023-10-31  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi!

Please be advised that net-next is now closed for the duration
of the 6.7 merge window.

* Re: [ANN] net-next is closed
@ 2023-08-28  8:17 ` Jiri Pirko
From: Jiri Pirko @ 2023-08-28  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jakub Kicinski; +Cc: netdev

Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 02:23:23AM CEST, kuba@kernel.org wrote:
>Hi,
>
>v6.5 has been released and so the v6.6 merge window begins.
>We'll make a call on outstanding patches on Monday, please
>refrain from posting non-fixes unless explicitly asked to.

Hi Kuba.

I sent rebased devlink/leftover.c split patchset today. Please consider
taking it in so we are over this :)

Thanks!

* [ANN] net-next is closed
@ 2023-08-28  0:23 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2023-08-28  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2023-06-26  2:30 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2023-06-26  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

v6.4 has been released and so the v6.5 merge window begins.
Please refrain from posting new features and code refactoring,
net-next is now closed.

* [ANN] net-next is closed
@ 2023-04-24 14:59 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2023-04-24 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi,

Linus released final v6.3 so as is tradition we'll going to slow down
for two weeks and close net-next for new patches/features/refactorings.
We may pull a couple of straggler PRs and if all goes well submit
net-next to Linus some time on Wed. I'll send out the development stats
once the PR is out.

I was hoping that we'd migrate the netdev mailing list to a different
server during this merge window (good old vger stack to LF servers).
Which should hopefully cause no disruptions and improve our email
delivery time and sensitivity to various oddness. But it's not
confirmed. We'll keep you posted...