netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* rebasing nf tree
@ 2016-03-25 17:57 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2016-03-25 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Please, refresh your nf tree working copy, I had to pull out a buggy
commit that I didn't want to pass up to the net tree.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

* rebasing nf tree
@ 2015-12-13 21:51 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2015-12-13 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi,

I have to toss this patch from the nf tree:

        netfilter: nf_tables: release objects on netns destruction

I detected problems in it and I don't want to pass up this fix in
several incremental updates.

So I had to rebase, in case you got that patch into your working copy,
please just remove it from your head via:

git reset HEAD^
git reset --hard

then pull back from master. Sorry for the inconvenience.