openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* OpenBMC Compliance level for accessibility
@ 2024-03-22 17:13 BASTIEN DESALLE
From: BASTIEN DESALLE @ 2024-03-22 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc; +Cc: L. XAVIER SEBLIN

HI,

I am looking for a report of compliance to the WCAG.
I have found on the OpenBmc Github Accessibility Conventions and Standards | OpenBMC Web UI Style Guide<https://openbmc.github.io/webui-vue/guide/coding-standards/accessibility.html#accessibility-principles> mention of WCAG as guideline But could not find any report of compliance.

Does it exist ? and if yes where can I find it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards,

[cid:image001.png@01DA7C7A.7E023860]
[cid:image002.png@01DA7C7A.7E023860]

Bastien Desalle
System Quality & Performance Manager
Global Big Data & Security - R&D Server Design
M: +33 (0) 6 59 18 10 08
Rue Jean Jaurès BP68 - 78340 Les Clayes-sous-Bois - France
eviden.com/<https://eviden.com/>

[-- Attachment #2: image001.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 22952 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: image002.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 51071 bytes --]

* Re: OpenBMC Compliance level for accessibility
@ 2024-03-23  2:02 ` Gunnar M
From: Gunnar M @ 2024-03-23  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BASTIEN DESALLE, openbmc; +Cc: L. XAVIER SEBLIN