regressions.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Re: bug: usb: gadget: FSL_UDC_CORE Corrupted request list leads to unrecoverable loop.
       [not found] <MWHPR2201MB152074F47BF142189365627B91879@MWHPR2201MB1520.namprd22.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2021-11-01 16:42 ` Thorsten Leemhuis
From: Thorsten Leemhuis @ 2021-11-01 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: regressions

On 29.10.21 19:14, Eugene Bordenkircher wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We've discovered a situation where the FSL udc driver
> (drivers/usb/gadget/udc/fsl_udc_core.c) will enter a loop iterating
> over the request queue, but the queue has been corrupted at some
> point so it loops infinitely.  I believe we have narrowed into the
> offending code, but we are in need of assistance trying to find an
> appropriate fix for the problem.  The identified code appears to be
> in all versions of the Linux kernel the driver exists in.

#regzbot ^introduced f79a60b8785
#regzbot link:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/CADRPPNSrhiwr8jmBb2h4cFYqHtuDKK8rL0i6Bkg7+xEyXJPATA@mail.gmail.com/
#regzbot link:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/2c275adc278477e1e512ea6ecc0c1f4dcc46969d.camel@infinera.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-01 16:42 UTC | newest]