* can xenrt be used to test libxenlight/libvirt APIs directly?
@ 2016-03-15  0:31 Zhangbo (Oscar)
From: Zhangbo (Oscar) @ 2016-03-15  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, xenrt-users; +Cc: Sunguodong

Hi all:
   I'm not sure but doubt that xenRT is used to just test xenserver/xapi, it's not
appropriate for testing libxenlight, am I right?

   Although it uses libvirt to do guest lifecycle jobs, see file
" ./exec/xenrt/lib/libvirt/guest.py", but it seems that these functions are all
used by testcases for xenserver, this means that, it doesn't test libvirt APIs
either.

   So the question is:
     Is xenRT just used to test xenserver/xenapi, rather than libxenlight or
libvirt APIs ?

   Thanks in advance.

Oscar.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-15  0:31 UTC | newest]