From: Henrique Martins <linux@martins.cc>
To: Steve Dickson <SteveD@redhat.com>
Cc: linux-nfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: F20 nfs-utils exportfs patch
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 17:30:32 -0800	[thread overview]

Missed these comments in the middle of the patch ...

> Just curious as to why these changes... What does  D_PARSE do that
> D_GENERAL does not?

D_PARSE, and L_WARNING, don't cause xlog to return an error,
D_GENERAL and L_ERROR do.  An error from xlog which will
cause nfsd to error out and not start.

I changed L_ERROR with L_WARNING, but there was no
D_WARNING def or similar so I went with D_PARSE instead of
adding that one.

> When testing the patch, I notice two "Failed to resolve" warning messages
> are logged for each export... Its not because of this patch but
> I wounder how that could be cleaned up a bit....

Hopefully you solved that, otherwise I would have to hunt on
which machine I generated those patches, if I didn't wipe
out the rpmbuild environment yet..

-- Henrique