* ENQUIRY
@ 2019-11-27  3:03 Mr. Ahmed
From: Mr. Ahmed @ 2019-11-27  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello and Good day,

I am Ahmed Biener,senior sales manager from RAPHA trading company,import and export Egypt,We are currently working on a project and wanted to receive quotation for your goods with list of FOB prices in eqyptian pounds,with prices attached,Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Thank you for your co operation,

Best Regard,
Ahmed Biener,
RAPHA COMPANY CAIRO,EGYPT
+20 377 112 00
inq-trader.hamnc@hotmail.com

* Enquiry
@ 2024-03-13 21:43 Aminda Sebastian
From: Aminda Sebastian @ 2024-03-13 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Good day .

Please email us your company's most recent catalog. We would like
to make a purchase from you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aminda Sebastian
Purchasing and Quality Manager
GSCOMMODITYTRADNG S.R.L
Parque Empresarial Vía Norte, C. Quintanavides,
21, Building 5, 28050 Madrid, Spain.

* Enquiry
@ 2024-03-11 21:51 Aminda Sebastian
From: Aminda Sebastian @ 2024-03-11 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-watchdog

@ 2023-05-27  8:06 Lc
From: Lc @ 2023-05-27  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hello dear

Do you have the passion for humanitarian welfare?
Can you devote your time and be totally committed and devoted
to run multi-million pounds humanitarian charity project sponsored
totally by me; with an incentive/compensation accrual to you for
your time and effort and at no cost to you.
If interested, reply me for the full details

Thanks & regards
Les Scadding.

Ñ óâàæåíèåì ê Âàì è âàøåìó áèçíåñó!

Àíòîíîâà Îëüãà Íèêîëàåâíà

Ñåêðåòàðü-ðåôåðåíò ÇÀÎ "Ëþäèíîâîêàáåëü"

Òåë.: +7 (48444) 6-91-69 äîá. 495

e-mail:  info@ludinovocable.ru

Ëþäèíîâîêàáåëü – ýòàëîí êà÷åñòâà

* Enquiry
@ 2022-10-24  4:55 KT Industrial parts Int'l
From: KT Industrial parts Int'l @ 2022-10-24  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to inform you that my company is interested in your
products. We are formally based in Australia but are currently
expanding
to Europe with new head office in Germany. we are sourcing new
suppliers to meet up our current distribution demand.. Send us
your catalog for review and immediate placement of a trial order.

Best regards.
PURCHASING DEPT.
Liu Chau (Mrs.)
+61411942136
purchase@betta.com.de
PO Box 1296
Eagle Farm QLD 4009
Australia.
www.betta.com.au

* Re: Enquiry
       [not found] <CAGzpWipDdPkGzgTts3MkOmEBGxMAQzqL1SSi8NCqrfH2pAtZNA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-02-10 11:59 ` Valdis Klētnieks
From: Valdis Klētnieks @ 2021-02-10 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abhijit Paul; +Cc: kernelnewbies

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 10:10:21 +0530, Abhijit Paul said:

> Hello, I am new to kernel development. As a beginner, I don't know which
> part I will work on. Can anyone suggest me what I do as a beginner?

https://lists.kernelnewbies.org/pipermail/kernelnewbies/2017-April/017765.html

Read that, think why you're here - at that point it will become clearer.

Also, if you're going to be creating patches, you're going to need to know C.

* Enquiry
@ 2020-04-08 19:58 Alexaxdra Valentin
From: Alexaxdra Valentin @ 2020-04-08 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Good day,

I am writing regarding an issue which i am optimistic will be of interest to you kindly get back to me as soon as you get my message.

Regards
Alexandra Valentin

* ENQUIRY
@ 2019-11-27  7:21 Mr. Ahmed
From: Mr. Ahmed @ 2019-11-27  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree

@ 2016-09-18 21:36 wanggroup3
From: wanggroup3 @ 2016-09-18 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Sir.

We are interested in purchasing your products and
we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your
esteemed company, We deal on super markets and also whole salers on general marchandise for 4 years,  Base in Manila Phillipines have branch in Dakar Senegal.

Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also,

inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty. Please contact us via

transmegawang@gmail.com

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Anthony Wang
(Purchasing Manager)
=================
Trans Mega Wang Holdings Limited,

Address: Sta. Elena St. | Binondo,
Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Phone Number: +63 2 247 7796
Email: transmegawang@gmail.com

* Enquiry
@ 2015-08-05 15:23 Jin Alex Du
From: Jin Alex Du @ 2015-08-05 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,
I will be in country with a couple of my co-workers and during our stay we will be needing your Scuba Diving lessons.. what are the various ways u charges for your service, is it hourly or daily?.

I await your reply.

Thanks
Jin Du.

* Enquiry
@ 2014-03-13 23:22 HARVESTROYALMACHINERY
From: HARVESTROYALMACHINERY @ 2014-03-13 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,

Please do you handle Copyright Infringement Cases as our long time
business associate has violated our copyright agreement and we need a
good lawyer to handle this matter urgently.

If your firm is retained, our expectation of your services for now
will be within the scenario of a Demand Letter to our client. This
approach will trigger the much needed response from our client towards
amicable settlement. We are prepared to pay your retainer fees and we
will also send you other important and sensitive documents.

Expecting your urgent reply.

REPLY TO ALTERNATE EMAIL: CHENG-GONGCHEN@harvestroyalmachineryindco.com

Best regards,
HARVESTROYALMACHINERY

* enquiry
@ 2012-10-13  0:10 Royaldoc International Globe
From: Royaldoc International Globe @ 2012-10-13  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Royaldoc International Globe,
103, Park son road,
Carlifonia,USA.
63-1-3522 2501
royaldoc@inbox.org.tw

   We are interested in purchasing your products and I would like to
make an inquiry. can you inform me of your minimum order quantity? and
also your maximum order quantity, if there is any available sample do
let me know.

Sincerely,
Purchase Manager
Alan Smith

* enquiry
@ 2012-10-12 23:59 Royaldoc International Globe
From: Royaldoc International Globe @ 2012-10-12 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-10-12 23:37 ` Royaldoc International Globe

From: Royaldoc International Globe @ 2012-10-12 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

royaldoc-d6AYu9+njiwoRNOVWjJ6hg@public.gmane.org

From: Royaldoc International Globe @ 2012-10-12 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-10-12 23:17 Royaldoc International Globe
From: Royaldoc International Globe @ 2012-10-12 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-09-11 14:40 Veruca Salt
From: Veruca Salt @ 2012-09-11 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does the KVM-Qemu intel-HDA emulation work with core i5-type Sandy Bridge boards?
I'm having quite a lot of fun finding error 39 from windows 7 x64 no matter the windows driver version I apply; this is for IOMMU pass thru as well as -soundhw hda on the command line, so I'm beginning to think KVM doesn't support it yet.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Simon

* enquiry
@ 2012-06-12  0:23 Daniel Murphy
From: Daniel Murphy @ 2012-06-12  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hello,

I want to order for the below product.

Marverick check Encoder M560.

Kindly get back to me with the quote.

Regards

* Enquiry
@ 2008-12-04 16:29 BHP BILLITON PLC
From: BHP BILLITON PLC @ 2008-12-04 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Dear:Sir/Madam,

Our company BHP Billiton Plc Requires international agents. If you think you can handle this position please write back for more information on our enquiry.

Best Regards,
Ms.Karen Wood,
Company Secretary

* Enquiry
@ 2006-02-01  0:58 PAUL CAMPBELL
From: PAUL CAMPBELL @ 2006-02-01  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My name is Paul Campbell, a senior staff and executive of
bank I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance.

wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount.

I am proposing to
make this transfer to a designated bank
account of your choice.Thus,
for your indulgence and support, I
propose an offer of 25% of the
total amount to be yours after the
transfer has been successfully
concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish
you with the details and necessary proceedure with which to make the
transfer.

I anxiously await your response.

Thanks and Godbless.

Sincerely yours,

PAUL
PAUL
CAMPBELL

Email: paul_campbell@email.ro

* Enquiry
@ 2006-01-07 18:04 PAUL CAMPBELL
From: PAUL CAMPBELL @ 2006-01-07 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

My name is Paul Campbell, a senior staff and executive of
bank here in Scotland, United Kingdom.I have only written to seek
your
indulgence and assistance.

I wish to make a transfer involving a

@ 2005-12-06  3:52 AUDITOR PAUL CAMPBELL
From: AUDITOR PAUL CAMPBELL @ 2005-12-06  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

Tel.:
+447040124814

@ 2004-05-19 12:57 tete_williams
From: tete_williams @ 2004-05-19 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tete_williams

Good Day,
Greetings to you and your family. I want you to read this mail with a compassionate
heart and understanding that any action you take is geared towards rendering
humanitarian assistance to a fellow human in dire distress. My name is Mr.
Tete Williams I am 22years old presently seeking asylum in the Gambia.I
know you will be surprised to hear from me or read my e-mail. But do not
be surprised if you happen to receive it, it is the situation of things
surrounding me that has made me to cry out because I never knew things would
turn out this way.
 I am looking for assistance and want a mother or father who is trustworthy
and prudent. It could be a Christian or Muslim. I am left with my only kid
sister who is only 18 years. My father was a very wealthy merchant in gem
stones(Diamond)and gold in Sierra Leon. My father was poisoned to death
by his business associates during the war in our country at one of their
outings on a business trip. My mother died 8 years ago, when we where quite
young and since then my father took us so special.
 Before the death of my father in a private hospital in Freetown, he secretly
called me to his bedside and told me that he had the sum of Fourteen Million
US Dollars (US$14,000,000) in a safety deposit box in a Security & Financial
Institution which will be later disclosed to you upon your offer of to help.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned
by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner that
will help me in claiming the funds and assist me in investment purpose such
as Real Estate or Import & Export.
 We do not want our close relatives to know about this wealth because such
may endanger our lives too. So, I am humbly seeking your assistance in the
following ways: 1) PARENT: To serve as a guardian and advise me on a wise
investment that will be profitable for both of us. 2) RESIDENT PERMIT: To
make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education.
I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your
effort/input after you successfully secure the funds in your custody overseas
and also map out 5% for any expenses that may arise. Also note that an agreement
would be drafted in respect of this. Please reply to my confidential email
tete_williams@web2mail.com or to my j2 fax number 15169776014.
Thanks and God bless!
Best regards,
Mr Tete Williams