* [LTP] Wanted to contribute to LTP
@ 2010-08-09 17:39 onkar
From: onkar @ 2010-08-09 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

I am Onkar. I am currently working as software tester for 1.3 years. I know
Perl, Shell script . I am RHCT.

I would like to join LTP may I know how can I join this project.

Thanks,

Onkar

Make an app they can't live without
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev

* Re: [LTP] Wanted to contribute to LTP
@ 2010-08-16 13:45 ` Cyril Hrubis
From: Cyril Hrubis @ 2010-08-16 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: onkar; +Cc: ltp-list

Hi!
> I am Onkar. I am currently working as software tester for 1.3 years. I know
> Perl, Shell script . I am RHCT.
>
> I would like to join LTP may I know how can I join this project.

Well as said by others here several times, there is no official joining
procedure. Just start to play with LTP and when you do fix something or
write new tests, send patch to this mailing list.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz