* [LTP] About AUGUST 2010 STABLE
@ 2010-09-14  1:11 Mitani
From: Mitani @ 2010-09-14  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

Hi,

I noticed that there is no "configure" file in latest released stable
"ltp-full-20100831.gz".
The "configure" file has been included in stable zip thus far.
But only AUGUST 2010 STABLE doesn't include "configure" file
like other git release.
I couldn't find out information about it in "INSTALL", "README", "TODO",
and so on.
I am glad if I can get some information about this.

Thank you--

-Tomonori Mitani

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-14  1:12 UTC | newest]