* export atomic64_t into /proc/sys/
@ 2011-08-16 14:44 LovelyLich
From: LovelyLich @ 2011-08-16 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hello everyone,

         In my module, there is an atomic64_t counter for something , such
as packets received by Ethernet card.

         What I want to do is to export this atomic64_t number into
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/. The question is atomic64_t

is an 64-bit long integer which is not support by kernel's default
proc_handlers like proc_dointvec(), proc_dointvec_minmax() and so on.

         So, Do I have to implement one proc_handler to handle this 64-bit
integer?

         Or you have some better ideas?

         Any reply will be appreciated and Thanks in advanced.