* [Bluez-devel] Using two sco-channels
@ 2003-10-22 16:44 Jonas Tsang
From: Jonas Tsang @ 2003-10-22 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-devel

I'm trying to make an easy application to connect a bt-device with two different headsets through sco-channels. The application is mainly based on hstest. Connection to the first headset works fine, but as soon as I try to open another sco-channel to the 2nd headset, it fails.I get an error message saying: "address already in use". I found that an error occurs when I try to bind a new socket to the same source-address (the bt-device). Does anyone know if it's possible to use two sco-channels simultaneously? (I'm not using any bluetooth USB dongle and creating two different RFCOMM-channels works fine.) Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

/Jonas

* Re: [Bluez-devel] Using two sco-channels
@ 2003-10-22 18:59 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2003-10-22 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jonas,

> I'm trying to make an easy application to connect a bt-device with two different headsets through sco-channels. The application is mainly based on hstest. Connection to the first headset works fine, but as soon as I try to open another sco-channel to the 2nd headset, it fails.I get an error message saying: "address already in use". I found that an error occurs when I try to bind a new socket to the same source-address (the bt-device). Does anyone know if it's possible to use two sco-channels simultaneously? (I'm not using any bluetooth USB dongle and creating two different RFCOMM-channels works fine.) Any suggestions?

this is a bug in sco.o kernel module.

Regards

Marcel