* field congenital
@ 2007-02-26 17:33 consequent
From: consequent @ 2007-02-26 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1858 bytes --]

and  Born to Raise Heck. Endangering our nation. Let's see you fightAnd prove you give a damn.
I was honored to be on the fine panel of  judges for  HumorFeed's Fake News Story contest.
The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire.
And count on this: On Bush's watchAll changes will be packed with flaws.
Cause takeout just can't be beat.
Many think that Don must go. You'd think those House  and Senate guysWould tire of George Bush's lies.
By Madeleine Begun KaneAlito's wife cried at Sam's hearing,Dabbing tissues at eyes that were tearing.
They'll do Dick's will for a smile or a song. Why not start with Cheney? Actually, the entire cast is outstanding! It really is humansThat Dick likes to hunt. He'll aim for your torso,Or even your head.
So I've written some personal verse for four of the Sam Alito filibuster holdouts: Senators Byrd, Landrieu, Akaka, and Nelson:An Open Limerick To Senator ByrdBy Madeleine Begun KaneSen.
Threats that I sum up in this haiku:Alito's Imminent ThreatBy Madeleine Begun KaneJustice AlitoWould shred our privacy rights,And he'd crown George King. You must block his vote, Senator Dan.
Who needs to know if Dick Cheney was soused? The media has a lot to apologize for, as well. Sometimes free publicity ain't what it's cracked up to be. But when we have two feet of snow, hubby Mark and I are on our own.
No one bought what he said,So it's off with his head. He uttered the c-word,Said Bush should be censured. Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong?
"Andrew Card worked way too hard.
Cheney's good thoughts are with Harry each day.
So say goodbye to Tom DeLay. The one that inspired me to write  It's Surely Snowing In Hell?
Sometimes it's best to ignore'm. George Bush Keeps Demanding Our TrustBy Madeleine Begun KaneGeorge Bush keeps demanding our trust,Despite lies, wrongs,  and actions unjust.