* [Fuego] A few questions about ftc
@ 2017-03-28 23:56 Bird, Timothy
From: Bird, Timothy @ 2017-03-28 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Sangorrin, fuego

Daniel,

In the README for fuego it says to use 'sudo -u jenkins' for ftc add-nodes.

Why is this needed?

Note that there's a routine in ftc (user_check) for switching to the 'jenkins' user and re-running
the script with the same parameters.  I use this for 'ftc run-test' but
it could be used elsewhere if needed.

Just curious.
 -- Tim

* Re: [Fuego] A few questions about ftc
@ 2017-03-28 23:59 ` Daniel Sangorrin
From: Daniel Sangorrin @ 2017-03-28 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Bird, Timothy', fuego

Oh, I didn't know about user_check. I will fix that. Thanks for the tip!

Daniel