* Serial printer problem
@ 2003-07-13  1:13 Miguel A. Rasero
From: Miguel A. Rasero @ 2003-07-13  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hi, i have installed dosemu dosemu-1.0.2.1 and
configure dosemu.conf to get direct access to
/dev/ttyS0, then i configure in dosemu the com1 port
with the "mode com1:9600,n,8,1,p" when i print it
works fine but when i print anything large, i am using
a pos printer, when i print a simple ticket works fine
and cut the paper too, but when i print the whole day
sales resume, the printer begins to print the lines
upon others and doesn´t cut the paper, do you know what
can be the problem? the printer and the program that i
am using for pos has been tested in a normal ms-dos
Computer.

I have other problem, i can´t use the (Ntilde) (Ñ) from
dosemu, do you know any way to do this?

Thanks by the help and sorry for my poor english

-

* Re: Serial printer problem
@ 2003-07-14  2:56 ` Mike Keithley
From: Mike Keithley @ 2003-07-14  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miguel A. Rasero; +Cc: linux-msdos

Perhaps a formfeed isn't being passed?

@ 2003-07-14 20:54     ` Miguel A. Rasero
From: Miguel A. Rasero @ 2003-07-14 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Ryan,

Yes i am root but it seems that i do direct access the ms-dos doesn´t
gives the com1 name to hardware, if i try set mode with this setup dos
says me that no com1 dev name exists.

From: Ryan Underwood @ 2003-07-14 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

@ 2003-07-14 14:03 ` Miguel A. Rasero