* Help Required
@ 2003-07-30  9:40 Sridhar Murthy
From: Sridhar Murthy @ 2003-07-30  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hi Team,

I require help to my following setup:

I have a Redhat 8 Server with squid,smtp & pop3 with iptables running.

My requirement is we have a citrix server with local LAN ipaddress. People
from Internet will have to access this server from outside(my firewall is
having a public ipaddress which is dynamic assigned). I want to know what is
the rules that i have to add to allow the traffic which uses port number
1494, to get into my network and access my citrix server which is having LAN
ip. Should any nat be added.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sridhar