* Data CRC error in eMMC
@ 2012-07-27  8:19 jyothishree
From: jyothishree @ 2012-07-27  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mmc

Hello,
I am getting data CRC error for CMD25 during suspend mode.
because of this eMMC error, partition is mapped as read only and system hangs.
pease let me know how to approach to fix this issue.

* RE: Data CRC error in eMMC
@ 2012-07-29  6:13 ` Asutosh Das
From: Asutosh Das @ 2012-07-29  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'jyothishree', linux-mmc

>> I am getting data CRC error for CMD25 during suspend mode.
Try checking if the voltage supplied to card is correct after resuming.

Thanks
Asutosh

--
Sent by consultant of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum

@ 2012-07-30  4:44   ` jyothishree
From: jyothishree @ 2012-07-30  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mmc

Asutosh Das <asutoshd <at> codeaurora.org> writes:

> >> I am getting data CRC error for CMD25 during suspend mode.
> Try checking if the voltage supplied to card is correct after resuming.
>
> Thanks
> Asutosh
>
> --
> Sent by consultant of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
> Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum

Hello Asutosh Das,

Thanks for your reply.
This problem is during suspend mode.
Voltage value set in board file is as shown below.SDCC1 --> eMMC

mmc_vdd_reg_data[MAX_SDCC_CONTROLLER]{
[SDCC1] = {
                .name = "sdc_vdd",
                .high_vol_level = 2950000,
                .low_vol_level = 2950000,
                .always_on = 1,
                .lpm_sup = 1,
                .lpm_uA = 18000, //9000-->18000 (18mA)
                .hpm_uA = 200000, /* 200mA */
        },
}

and vdd_io data values are
mmc_vdd_io_reg_data[MAX_SDCC_CONTROLLER] = {
 [SDCC1] = {
                .name = "sdc_vdd_io",
                .always_on = 1,
                .high_vol_level = 1800000,
                .low_vol_level = 1800000,
                .hpm_uA = 200000, /* 200mA */
        },
}

and as per above details, voltage supplied to the card is same high_vol and
low_volt is same 2.95
Please let me know in mmc driver if there is any point where we can check the
supplied voltage during suspend and resume.

Best regards,
Jyothishree NK