* (no subject)
@ 2008-10-14 15:28 Can Le
From: Can Le @ 2008-10-14 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: video4linux-list

Hello friends,

I am new to the list, I am needing help to modify webcam driver,
to compile and install into SuSE 10 for V4l and kernel 2.6.

Anyonne please give a few links or help lines to do it.

 I could write and compile program in C++, and upload image in Perl to run apache2 in exe file from CGI with audio.

http://www.lecan.net

Thank you

Cle1214

* RE: WebCam
@ 2008-10-14 16:05 ` Charlie X. Liu
From: Charlie X. Liu @ 2008-10-14 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lecan75228, video4linux-list

Webcams - V4LWiki:
http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Webcams

WebCam under Linux:
http://www.seismo.ethz.ch/linux/webcam.html

HOWTO Install a Webcam:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Install_a_webcam

I am new to the list, I am needing help to modify webcam driver,
to compile and install into SuSE 10 for V4l and kernel 2.6.

Anyonne please give a few links or help lines to do it.

 I could write and compile program in C++, and upload image in Perl to run
apache2 in exe file from CGI with audio.

http://www.lecan.net

Thank you

Cle1214

* Webcam