* [cip-dev] Kernel for RZ/G1M Dev kit
@ 2017-06-05  7:11 Daniel Sangorrin
From: Daniel Sangorrin @ 2017-06-05  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Katayama-san,

I managed to follow the quickstart guide for the Renesas RZ/G1M board
and also rebuild the kernel 3.10.

Now, I'm planning to use the CIP kernel. I have noticed there are quite a few
patches for linux-stable 4.4 which seem to be for the R-Car Generation 2 based board
but compatible with RZ/G1M

https://github.com/renesas-rz/meta-renesas/tree/yocto_2.0/meta-rzg1/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-renesas

Should I apply these patches?
Is there any git repository I should look at instead?

Thanks,
Daniel

* [cip-dev] Kernel for RZ/G1M Dev kit
@ 2017-06-06  2:52 ` Takehisa Katayama
From: Takehisa Katayama @ 2017-06-06  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Daniel,

This is for another board, and the patch set for Renesas RZ/G1M board is maintained on our private git at this moment.

But we are preparing to create a private repository to publish it (maybe, disclose to member companies first).

So please wait for a week.

Thanks.

BR,
Takehisa Katayama.