* Changing the amount of tokens in the conntrack
@ 2003-11-03 14:11 GoMi
From: GoMi @ 2003-11-03 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

* Re: Changing the amount of tokens in the conntrack
@ 2003-11-03 21:28 ` Jörg Schütter
From: Jörg Schütter @ 2003-11-03 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hallo GoMi,

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:11:13 +0100
"GoMi" <gomi@perezoso.net> wrote:

[...]
> I have the conntrack module built-in the kernel, hence i am driving
> myself mad to find a way to increase this value. Does anybody knows
> how to change that?

take a look at the end of
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html#THECONNTRACKENTRIES

Jörg

--
Jörg Schütter           http://www.lug-untermain.de/
joerg@schuetter.org     http://www.schuetter.org/joerg/

* RE: Changing the amount of tokens in the conntrack
@ 2003-11-04  3:26 ` Edmund Turner
From: Edmund Turner @ 2003-11-04  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'GoMi', netfilter

Your max setting on the conntrack table can be seen at:

From: Edmund Turner @ 2003-10-31  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

This was answered by a previous thread not to long ago.