* Re: DO-NOT-MERGE: mptcp: enabled by default
@ 2024-03-13 13:12 MPTCP CI
From: MPTCP CI @ 2024-03-13 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Baerts; +Cc: mptcp

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your modifications, that's great!

Our CI did some validations and here is its report:

- KVM Validation: normal: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: debug: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: btf (only bpftest_all): Success! ✅
- Task: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/actions/runs/8264660675

Initiator: Matthieu Baerts (NGI0)
Commits: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/commits/1b843882c5de
Patchwork:

If there are some issues, you can reproduce them using the same environment as
the one used by the CI thanks to a docker image, e.g.:

    $ cd [kernel source code]
    $ docker run -v "${PWD}:${PWD}:rw" -w "${PWD}" --privileged --rm -it \
        --pull always mptcp/mptcp-upstream-virtme-docker:latest \
        auto-normal

For more details:

    https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp-upstream-virtme-docker

Please note that despite all the efforts that have been already done to have a
stable tests suite when executed on a public CI like here, it is possible some
reported issues are not due to your modifications. Still, do not hesitate to
help us improve that ;-)

Cheers,
MPTCP GH Action bot
Bot operated by Matthieu Baerts (NGI0 Core)

* Re: DO-NOT-MERGE: mptcp: enabled by default
@ 2024-05-10 11:10 ` Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2024-05-10 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

Hello,

On 09/05/2024 21:00, MPTCP CI wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> Thank you for your modifications, that's great!
>
> Our CI did some validations and here is its report:
>
> - KVM Validation: normal: Success! ✅
> - KVM Validation: debug: Unstable: 1 failed test(s): selftest_mptcp_join 🔴
> - KVM Validation: btf (only bpftest_all): Success! ✅
> - Task: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/actions/runs/9021747950
>
> Initiator: Matthieu Baerts (NGI0)
> Commits: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/commits/5506cb76c43e
> Patchwork:

FYI, this is due to Patchew trying to apply patches that are already in
the tree, and ended up pushing the non modified export branch in a new
tag because 'git am' didn't do anything but didn't complain.

I just added a workaround to (hopefully) avoid doing such builds and
send useless notifications.

Cheers,
Matt

* Re: DO-NOT-MERGE: mptcp: enabled by default
@ 2024-05-09 19:00 MPTCP CI
From: MPTCP CI @ 2024-05-09 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Baerts; +Cc: mptcp

@ 2024-04-29 18:52 MPTCP CI
From: MPTCP CI @ 2024-04-29 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Baerts; +Cc: mptcp

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your modifications, that's great!

Our CI did some validations and here is its report:

- KVM Validation: normal: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: debug: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: btf (only bpftest_all): Success! ✅
- Task: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/actions/runs/8883431073

Initiator: Matthieu Baerts (NGI0)
Commits: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/commits/2ee47022e74b

@ 2024-04-10 10:40 MPTCP CI
From: MPTCP CI @ 2024-04-10 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Baerts; +Cc: mptcp

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your modifications, that's great!

Our CI did some validations and here is its report:

- KVM Validation: normal: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: debug: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: btf (only bpftest_all): Success! ✅
- Task: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/actions/runs/8629465013

Initiator: Matthieu Baerts (NGI0)
Commits: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/commits/14566b183225

@ 2024-04-05 13:58 MPTCP CI
From: MPTCP CI @ 2024-04-05 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthieu Baerts; +Cc: mptcp

Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for your modifications, that's great!

Our CI did some validations and here is its report:

- KVM Validation: normal: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: debug: Success! ✅
- KVM Validation: btf (only bpftest_all): Success! ✅
- Task: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/actions/runs/8570540406

Initiator: Matthieu Baerts (NGI0)
Commits: https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/commits/a9717d138165