* [meta-python] Flask Dependency - "No module name pkg_resources"
@ 2018-11-02 13:58 Garren, Chris D.
From: Garren, Chris D. @ 2018-11-02 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I'm working on creating an example application using python flask. However, I'm running into an error when I actually try to run flask:

root@imx6ul-var-dart:~# flask
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/flask", line 6, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
ImportError: No module named pkg_resources

I was able to fix it by adding ${PYTHON_PN}-distribute to the RDEPENDS_${PN} in python-flask.inc, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something that required me to do so.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Garren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-02 14:13 UTC | newest]