* Request to add kernel tree
@ 2017-07-07 17:38 Joe Lawrence
From: Joe Lawrence @ 2017-07-07 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

I'd like to add my github kernel tree to the 0-day testing.

It's located at https://github.com/joe-lawrence/linux

Do branches need to have any prefix/suffix/etc identification, or will
all new branches pushed to this repo be considered for testing?

Also, is it possible to enable notifications on successful test-runs
(ie, not just failures)?

Thanks!

-- Joe

* Re: Request to add kernel tree
@ 2017-07-10  2:48 ` Ye Xiaolong
From: Ye Xiaolong @ 2017-07-10  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

On 07/07, Joe Lawrence wrote:
>I'd like to add my github kernel tree to the 0-day testing.
>
>It's located at https://github.com/joe-lawrence/linux

Ok, I'll add your repo into 0day's monitoring pool.

>Do branches need to have any prefix/suffix/etc identification, or will
>all new branches pushed to this repo be considered for testing?

All new changes will be captured by 0day for testing.

>Also, is it possible to enable notifications on successful test-runs
>(ie, not just failures)?

Currently 0day is capable of sending build successfully notifications, which
specific branches do you want to inform, or all branches?

Thanks,
Xiaolong

@ 2017-07-10 15:47   ` Joe Lawrence
From: Joe Lawrence @ 2017-07-10 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)